Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Should I stop sending deposits to my address? Haven't been processed in days, including last deposit made today. They just stay at address instead of being pushed.

I kind of need the funds.

Edit:
Looks like it finally went through, after over 5 days. Seems like Blockchain.info is having some major issues.
Replies

Well I have seen that deposit has started going through since yesterday, not sure if yours is included unless you show me the txnid.

https://blockchain.info/address/132xDxKFMjKWAVaMmXqA6KFSM3w42e712Y

3 last deposits

Last deposit was on the 10th... didn't process/go through. Sent another today, didn't process. New deposits don't process.

Last deposit was on the 10th... didn't process/go through. Sent another today, didn't process. New deposits don't process.

blockchain.info's forwarding API is broken. They have a tweet on 9 July saying "We are currently reviewing some reported delays with our forwarding API. Thanks for your patience while we investigate." but it's still not fixed. The worst thing is that the deposit will not go back to the sender if the forwarding API is broken as the BTC is stuck in blockchain.info's temporary forwarding wallet.

New deposit may also not go through, although from my blockchain.info wallet I have seen about 5-10 successful transaction everyday (while I think there should be about 20-30 deposit each day). The failure rate is still high.