Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I bought 98 tf2 keys today,and then withdraws 25Tf2 keys two times.but when I try to withdraw the 3rd 25 tf2 keys.

it said:
trade offer failure
inventory capacity reached,if u sure that the inventory capacity is not yet reached,plz try again later

Any help will be appreciated.(still have SHOP INVENTORY (48/10) tf2 keys in stock)
Replies

No problems found. Retry maybe?

It happened again
I got 149tf2 keys in stock ,withdraw the first 25 tf2 keys,it works fine.withdraw the second 25 tf2 keys,i got the keys ,but the stock didnot update,still 124 in stock.I try to withdraw the 3rd 25 tf2 keys,it keep saying trade offer sent ,but I dont get the trade offer .and then after 10-20mins ,the stock update to 99 tf2 keys,and I try to withdraw the 3rd time.it said trade offer sent,but the desk notice said "trade offer failure
inventory capacity reached,if u sure that the inventory capacity is not yet reached,plz try again later"
and I dont get the trade offer

You probably don't have TF2 premium account and can only hold 50 items in your inventory. Either move your keys elsewhere or buy backpack expanders and apply them. (need tf2 installed for that)

You probably don't have TF2 premium account and can only hold 50 items in your inventory. Either move your keys elsewhere or buy backpack expanders and apply them. (need tf2 installed for that
)

tyvm sir.