Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Dear Admin:

I tried to make donation for 50 dollars.

However, when I choose my steam inventory gifts tradable, it indicates that: SOME SELECTED ITEMS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!

Please kindly check and reply!

Thank you!
Replies

It is just as it says in the message i guess, you can't donate gifts, it's meant to be done with keys.

It is just as it says in the message i guess, you can't donate gifts, it's meant to be done with keys.

Thank you friend!
However why it indicates that donation can be done via steam gifts?

Thank you friend!

On my donation page there is no indication, that gifts are accepted. Only Tf2/CS:GO keys are displayed as valid payment. The filter at the bottom is standard filter which is being used for every action when you are querying your steam inventory, it doesn't mean you can use all those items for donation.

Bottom line is, you can only donate TF2 (valued as $1.8) and CS:GO (valued as $1.9) keys. Means, for VIP you need to donate ~28 TF2 keys.

Thank you friend!

On my donation page there is no indication, that gifts are accepted. Only Tf2/CS:GO keys are displayed as valid payment. The filter at the bottom is standard filter which is being used for every action when you are querying your steam inventory, it doesn't mean you can use all those items for donation.

Bottom line is, you can only donate TF2 (valued as $1.8) and CS:GO (valued as $1.9) keys. Means, for VIP you need to donate ~28 TF2 keys.

Thank you so much for your kind efforts and help!
I will try and donate TF2 keys of 50 dollars!
With best regards!