Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Dear Joto:

Could you please kindly check why I can not purchase as following URGENTLY:

Bid 13205 Prison Architect - Key Credit gamerexq's Item Shop 2.4000 1 2015-08-01 06:58 Cancelled (Buyer out of balance)
Bid 13159 Prison Architect - Key Credit Sejk's Gifts Shop 2.3700 3 2015-08-01 04:21 Cancelled (Buyer out of balance)
Bid 12872 Untradable ARK: Survival Evolved - Key Credit !Kratos GG *****..'s Item Shop 9.5000 1 2015-07-31 09:45 Cancelled (Buyer out of balance)

Thank you!
Replies

I do not know the exact reason but I know something is wrong. Could you kindly remove all your keys in your shop inventory and retry?

Also, can you make buy orders in non-gift markets?

I do not know the exact reason but I know something is wrong. Could you kindly remove all your keys in your shop inventory and retry?

Dear Joto,

Thank you for your kindly efforts!

Could you please kindly advise how to make buy orders in non-gift markets?

With br!

Dear Joto,

With br!

Do you still have the "buyer out of balance" error for gift market?

To make buy orders in non-gift market, for example, in this one: https://dispenser.tf/market/3342/

You only have to enter a price and quantity. Since this is merely for testing, you should enter "0.01" for price and "1" for quantity.

Dear Joto,

With br!

Do you still have the "buyer out of balance" error for gift market?

To make buy orders in non-gift market, for example, in this one: https://dispenser.tf/market/3342/

You only have to enter a price and quantity. Since this is merely for testing, you should enter "0.01" for price and "1" for quantity.

Dear JOTO,

I can make purchase in non-gift market. Pls refer to following:

Bid 14189 CS:GO Case Key - Key Credit 0.0100 1 0 2015-08-03 01:51 Open

BTW, I still have the problem of "buyer out of balance" error .

Pls kindly help.

Dear Joto,

To save the space of the forum, I will post here reg. to the new bug I have.
123 TF2 KEYs missing!

[630bc179696cbe74605be1e4fc80adbc70d74ace / 1438571924] Security code: 532017 - Item deposit/withdrawal (?)
Above mentioned is the information I checked in steam client.
I move 123 keys from my steam inventory to my shop inventory.
I trade is done. However I can see nothing of these keys in my shop. However I can see these keys in my bot's steam inventory via steam client.
Pls kindly check is this a BUG or not?
This sucks when you wanna buy big amount of games. If this is not working, who will pay 50 dollars to have a bot?
Thank you!

BID 15719 Untradable NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst - Key Credit zkminut's Item Shop 3.5600 1 2015-08-08 05:12 Cancelled (Buyer out of balance)