Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
How did it managed to put me on -23.2062 key credit.

Please Joto take a look at this ...
Replies

Maybe one of your key withdraw has calculated wrongly (like doubled), I will look for errors from your withdraw.

Maybe one of your key withdraw has calculated wrongly (like doubled), I will look for errors from your withdraw.

i remember that my last withdraw was for 46 keys. Steam offer from bot went trough and i recived keys on my account but on my dispenser page i got notification that trade offer is no longer valid due to inactivity. After a while I noticed I was in - 42 credits and then i sold some stuff and it was -23.2062. I cant calculate exacttly but I should have at least 42 key credit more on top of this key kredit.

Thanks for looking into this.

Hello, is there any update on my problem ?

I checked the Steam inventory history and the record in the database since 3 Aug and they match each others. Which means there were no calculation mistakes on key withdrawal.

My guess is that the system probably has adjusted itself after and correct your credit. After all looking at the net transaction and total withdraw the number adds up as well.

Maybe you can look for discrepancies between your Steam inventory history and you key credit withdrawal history (i.e. a transaction shows up in your key credit history on this site but at that time you were not withdrawing keys).

I checked the Steam inventory history and the record in the database since 3 Aug and they match each others. Which means there were no calculation mistakes on key withdrawal.

My guess is that the system probably has adjusted itself after and correct your credit. After all looking at the net transaction and total withdraw the number adds up as well.

Maybe you can look for discrepancies between your Steam inventory history and you key credit withdrawal history (i.e. a transaction shows up in your key credit history on this site but at that time you were not withdrawing keys).

Hello again , i just checked key kredit withdrawal from shop with trade history of my account and numbers indeed do match. So i somehow managed to withdraw more then i actualy had. My initial calculations were wrong and i apologise for that and for wasting your time.

Please take a look at this bug, becouse i actualy withdrew more then i had in key credit.