Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Again i cant get tf2 keys on dispenser, if this is not going to be fixed we need a real time update into the rates from market.
Replies

now everyone wants tf2, when tf2 devalued everyone wants to csgo...only want tf2?? easy....use old system linked with only tf2 keys

So i sell Ark: Survival Evolved for 11.187 credit. How do you suggest i create old system trade on that price. If i sell on 11 keys there is no profit there and if i put 11 keys and tour of duty ticket for example buyer will go to cheaper seller that sell for example on 11.1 credits.So how do i create old trade with 11.187 price in order to get tf2 keys and avoid all this ?

How about a limit of keys withdraw per day?

For example: 50 tf2 keys, 50 phoenix, 50 csgo case keys, ....
Or 100 or whatever you think is good.

now everyone wants tf2, when tf2 devalued everyone wants to csgo...only want tf2?? easy....use old system linked with only tf2 keys

So i sell Ark: Survival Evolved for 11.187 credit. How do you suggest i create old system trade on that price. If i sell on 11 keys there is no profit there and if i put 11 keys and tour of duty ticket for example buyer will go to cheaper seller that sell for example on 11.1 credits.So how do i create old trade with 11.187 price in order to get tf2 keys and avoid all this ?

This is the problem , many sellers sell this game for a very small profit and take all keys tf2, but buyers are paying with cs go

only tf2 keys credit is a problem.. in sales sellers want cs go keys (tf2 devalued) and buyers only injected tf2 keys

Here is a crazy idea, make 1 CS:GO key = 1 TF2 key = 1 credit. Same deposit and withdraw rate. Yes, all cs:go keys will be grabbed within seconds or as soon as they are injected into the system, but at least there won't be any TF2 keys shortage any more. Most of the old style trades are converted to x TF2 keys = x any CS:GO keys anyways, to make them visible on the market. Ingame steam store is selling them for the same price as well.

Bottom line is, current withdrawal system is clearly not working and change is needed. Forbidding cs:go keys deposit is no solution, since it would cut the user base considerably.

Here is a crazy idea, make 1 CS:GO key = 1 TF2 key = 1 credit. Same deposit and withdraw rate. Yes, all cs:go keys will be grabbed within seconds or as soon as they are injected into the system, but at least there won't be any TF2 keys shortage any more. Most of the old style trades are converted to x TF2 keys = x any CS:GO keys anyways, to make them visible on the market. Ingame steam store is selling them for the same price as well.

Bottom line is, current withdrawal system is clearly not working and change is needed. Forbidding cs:go keys deposit is no solution, since it would cut the user base considerably.

Agree , at least Falchion and vanila keys could be 1 credit , bots are flooded thousands of these

My proposed solution:

Deposit rate for all keys will be 1.0.
Withdraw rate is about current market rate rounded up (~1.036 would be rounded up to 1.04).

If one day CS:GO keys even devalued to be lower than tf2 keys, then the tf2 key withdrawal rate will be higher than 1.0. But the deposit rate is still the same.

So I want to create a situation that it is always better to deposit base keys (i.e. tf2 keys) than any other keys that has a little higher value. The "disadvantage" will be put on people who deposit rather than people who withdraw. When CS:GO key is high this rate should switch off people from depositing CS:GO keys at all, but seeing the vaults being flooded with tf2 keys is still better than flooded with cs:go keys.

For now, your idea seems to be ok.
However as of my small calculation it's not 1.036 but 1.026 at maximum, so I wouldn't round it up to 1.04 - maybe only in the first weeks to tie down the deficit in the Vault's stock compared to the credits on the site.

By the way does anybody know what happened to the csgo keys?

My proposed solution:

Deposit rate for all keys will be 1.0.
Withdraw rate is about current market rate rounded up (~1.036 would be rounded up to 1.04).

If one day CS:GO keys even devalued to be lower than tf2 keys, then the tf2 key withdrawal rate will be higher than 1.0. But the deposit rate is still the same.

So I want to create a situation that it is always better to deposit base keys (i.e. tf2 keys) than any other keys that has a little higher value. The "disadvantage" will be put on people who deposit rather than people who withdraw. When CS:GO key is high this rate should switch off people from depositing CS:GO keys at all, but seeing the vaults being flooded with tf2 keys is still better than flooded with cs:go keys.

The situation did seem to have improved today, i noticed the amount of cs:go keys was lower than usua and then i saw that the withdraw rate was lowered, which probably helped. Although I wasn't complaining before as well, haven't had much problems with tf2 withdrawals since i only work with small amounts :)

1 cs:go key = 1 credit on deposit is totally fine in my book. If someone wants to get more credit out of his cs:go keys, then he can just sell them on dispenser market.

I still think making tf2 = cs:go (withdrawal rate) would not be a bad idea, since people need incentive to withdraw them, too high of withdrawal rate will make them stuck in vault again. Maybe just put a limit on withdrawal, like 50 cs:go keys per user per day or similar if the rate is too favorable.

Not too fond of idea to make tf2 withdrawal rate > 1.0 to be honest. If it's considered "base currency" then i would always keep it the same at all times no matter the circumstances and would let the traders be responsible for adjusting their sale prices.

Anyways, it's all trial and error at this point, just tweak it bit by bit and see what works :)