Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
hi Joto
I'm still a little confused by the new market, but so already beginning to realize how it works...
but I now have a problem, when I select some items (game, key, etc ..) the option, +TRADE, SELL IN MARKET does nothing, this is not working.

sorry my bad Inglês.
Replies

I think the scripts are not loading on your browser? Can you try delete cache and Ctrl+F5 reload. Try other browser maybe? Are there any other similar buttons not working for you?

Hi Joto i sent untradable gifts to my bot manualy then To deposit untradable game gifts, first send the games to your bot via gifting, then click the button below: Click accept game gifts and nothing happens gifts still in my inventory(marked - > Sent to <persona>194800336</persona>), worked few days ago now doesnt work or im doing something wrong

I think the scripts are not loading on your browser? Can you try delete cache and Ctrl+F5 reload. Try other browser maybe? Are there any other similar buttons not working for you?

joto, I think the scripts are not loading on my browser,I already tried a few things, but without success...
exchange working but +TRADE, SELL IN MARKET not working.
you said i "try delete cache and Ctrl+F5 reload", but i dont understand

joto, I think the scripts are not loading on my browser,I already tried a few things, but without success...
exchange working but +TRADE, SELL IN MARKET not working.
you said i "try delete cache and Ctrl+F5 reload", but i dont understand

Delete web browser cache and use "Ctrl+F5" to reload the page, which will perform a complete refresh without cache.

Please try other browser and see the result as well.