Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
hi

also 3 gift not loaded in the web
Replies

same here, also have negative key balance.

help me, zoto

I have posted this on Steam group, in case you have not seen it already:

"Since we found out there are missing records of key credit deposit and withdraw in the database backup, we have been reconsturcting the history from the Steam inventory history. However we found that some numbers just do not add up so we have performed a more complete audit for certain users which took longer time than we expected.

Audit result:

If you have ever traded key credit during 11/6-14/6, you should notice in your key ledger that there is a modified value. That is the net key deposit you have made during the period we have lost record of (the part that we have reconstructed). Some of you may also notice some small adjustment that represents certain "lost records".

We also believe that when we first made the market update, there was a bug in the auto key credit convert process that the vault may send an user more keys than it is supposed to when the key credit limit is reached. So after the audit, some user's credit has become negative and it is normal. But we do not know whether this negative value is solely resulted by this bug or if there is any other missing transaction record that is causing it. So if you believe that some of your sales during 11/6-14/6 are missing on your key credit ledger, feel free to report it once we restart the site."

Honestly though, I have no idea if the current credit value is correct, but I think the old one was wrong. So if it happens to be that you have less credit than you deserve, I could not help but only apologize.

thanks answer

i did log in dispenser maybe 3-5days ago successfully (maybe almost 30minute log in possible)
i checked my key credidt was 56.XX
but now key credit -30, 86 loss

also i did log in by other account, key credit is minus too
but today dont have problem
key credit correct because i remember accurately

i dont have responsibility about instability of dispenser

something was wrong just some days ago

thanks answer

i did log in dispenser maybe 3-5days ago successfully (maybe almost 30minute log in possible)
i checked my key credidt was 56.XX
but now key credit -30, 86 loss

also i did log in by other account, key credit is minus too
but today dont have problem
key credit correct because i remember accurately

i dont have responsibility about instability of dispenser

something was wrong just some days ago

The key credit that is shown to you 3-5 days ago must be wrong (missing 3 days record). The one that is shown before 12 Aug should be more correct.

The problem is we lost record of key deposit/withdraw between 11/6-14/6, and we could only use Steam inventory history to rebuild the lost record.

And after the rebuilding some users credit has become negative. But I honestly do not know the exact reason. Maybe the key credit was wrong since the very beginning.

dear zoto

my trading record is very complicated cause i handle too many various items

It's not easy to check by manual labor

also trading history don't show each item price

and my question

why i have to prove for myself problem of dispenser?

normally shop owner have responsibility about accident or error

Zoto, u are obligated to prove in more detail by yourself about key-credit problem

but i will donate my key-credit, because I believe u

I don't think u try to fabricate something for your recoup the loss

Just I am regrettable about this accident

ps1=> Anyway sometimes i feel zoto make a decision dogmatically without discuss
of course i understand dispenser is personal(your) site

ps2=> if you make disable to dispenser,
It is better to make notice in connection screen for convenience of users
simple and easy

I have to agree that it would be nicer of dispenser just to set BALANCE=0 for those users who balances are <0 after balance recalculation. If zkminut would not own bot, he could just start trading with another account and leave old one in negative forever. Now he is basically forced to pay for system bugs (mybe he did take extra keys, but as Joto said he is not 100% sure).

I have to agree that it would be nicer of dispenser just to set BALANCE=0 for those users who balances are <0 after balance recalculation. If zkminut would not own bot, he could just start trading with another account and leave old one in negative forever. Now he is basically forced to pay for system bugs (mybe he did take extra keys, but as Joto said he is not 100% sure).

Why recalculating would result in negative balance is weird as it is. All we did was re-counting the total deposit and withdraw in a certain time frame by the Steam inventory history of the vaults. I really do not expect the resulting balance would be different.