Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
First it was 1.08 to withdraw CS:GO keys now it's from 1.1 to 1.14 ? Why is it changing so fast? Wasn't the 1.05 and 1.08 good?
Replies

I saw tf2 key dropping and lots of people swapping tf2 keys for cs:go keys. So the rate is adjusted. However I think we will start building an auto adjust system tomorrow so that the rate could be change more dynamically.

I saw tf2 key dropping and lots of people swapping tf2 keys for cs:go keys. So the rate is adjusted. However I think we will start building an auto adjust system tomorrow so that the rate could be change more dynamically.

why Deposit csgo keys = Deposit tf2 keys admin ? csgo key is high and expensive more ?

if deposit tf2 key = 1 credit, so deposit 1 csgo must around 1.06-1.1 ? Right ?

why Deposit csgo keys = Deposit tf2 keys admin ? csgo key is high and expensive more ?

Simple explanation: We do not want to take the risk of losing money for not changing the rate fast enough.

Simple explanation: We do not want to take the risk of losing money for not changing the rate fast enough.

it too sad, in asia they dont play tf2 so much, so buy tf2 key is very hard and csgo key is expensive, it too bad, i think u should make a few diffrent, about 1.03-1.05 although key csgo really high more than !

At 1,05 was ok i withdrawed csgo keys , above 1.05 is too much

Good keys : breakout huntsman phoenix
Bad keys : falchion , vanilla , winter
Average : all others

some average keys cost more to withdraw then good keys

it too sad, in asia they dont play tf2 so much, so buy tf2 key is very hard and csgo key is expensive, it too bad, i think u should make a few diffrent, about 1.03-1.05 although key csgo really high more than !

strongly agree , asia is difficult to buy TF2 key , CSGO a lot more expensive than TF2

CSGO keys withdraw price are to high , it could be 1,05 for VIP users

CSGO keys withdraw price are to high , it could be 1,05 for VIP users

It follows Steam Market price.