Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
So I tried to move some of my tradable gifts to dispenser bot, but found out that some of them (like Kingdoms of Amalur Collection or Amnesia Collection) are not visible through dispenser interface at all. I can see base Amalur game gifts there but not collection for some reason. Is there any way to fix it?
Replies

I can see them all, not sure what you mean by invisible.

I mean that when i go to my deposit page and choose under "Steam Inventory" -> "Steam Gifts" not all of my gifts are displayed there. The number on the right says 0 / 2401 / 2401 and when, for example, I put in search box "amalur" i can only see 1x base game (while in reality i have 4x base copies and 2 collections there). Tried with another browser but nothing changed. It just doesn't show all my gifts :/

Steam API won't work properly with an inventory including 2500 over gifts.
https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamBot/issues/640

Solution is:
Keep your inventory less than 2500 or make it sure to put the gift you want to search within 2500 range.
Also this could be solved by the bot's system side, but don't know how since I never saw actual working system with it.

This problem exist from few years ago since Steam changed it.
At least TF2OP not fixed it yet, and on Dispenser sending gifts will be impossible from the inventory over 2500.

I mean that when i go to my deposit page and choose under "Steam Inventory" -> "Steam Gifts" not all of my gifts are displayed there. The number on the right says 0 / 2401 / 2401 and when, for example, I put in search box "amalur" i can only see 1x base game (while in reality i have 4x base copies and 2 collections there). Tried with another browser but nothing changed. It just doesn't show all my gifts :/

Okay I got it now, you mean your own Steam inventory. It is just as binary said. Steam API won't show more than 2500 items. In our test it is around ~3000 (hence we have a maximum Steam inventory of 3000). Since you have over 3000 you may need to put some on other accounts.

Okay, didn't know about that limit. Thx for the help guys :)