Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I just sold 150 keys for 1.75 but only got $147 dollars instead of $262.50 . Please help.
Replies

A part of money has become debt (since site was hacked and all BTC was stolen).

I already had debt owed (about $200 worth). When I sold the keys I received $147 in bitcoin credit and the rest in debt ($112). So my debt owed should now be about $312 but it is only at $112. Please look into this. I think my previous debt owed was overwritten when I sold the keys.

I already had debt owed (about $200 worth). When I sold the keys I received $147 in bitcoin credit and the rest in debt ($112). So my debt owed should now be about $312 but it is only at $112. Please look into this. I think my previous debt owed was overwritten when I sold the keys.

To simplify things: "Debt owned" is the debt you own us. Since all BTC before 8/12 was stolen (including those you had). I currently have no money to pay you back. The debt will be paid off with fees.

YESTERDAY, I sold 150 keys for $1.75 a piece. I should have received $262.50. I only received $147 in credit. I am not sure I understand what you are saying. Isn't debt owned what YOU owe ME for the site being hacked? I hope you aren't telling me that I owe you money when my bitcoins were the ones that were stolen...

Only 84 were sold. 66 were cancelled. The keys are now back to your inventory.