Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
My old steam account was banned last month,I have submitted ticket to steam support to unban it,but no reply till today.
I still have some btc balance and maybe some key credit at my old account
Is there any chance to transfer my older account btc or credit to my new account balance
Replies

We are not transferring anything unless we feel that your ban is not justified. You may want to explain more about your ban.

We are not transferring anything unless we feel that your ban is not justified. You may want to explain more about your ban.

the steam alert said my account is associated with the theft of other users’ Steam accounts.
But all the items I get is paid real money at market price.
I have all the order details,I screenshot some of them to steam.and told them I can give specific details for specific trade.
And after about 2 weeks,I found someone post about some sellers's item will get ur account banned.
and then I found I have bought 4 times item from one of that sellers.

have u read my post?
check my older account trade history and btc log,I maybe sold 1-2keys at this website to test how it work.
but mostly I pay btc to buy item at this website.

I still can login my older steam account and play game.
but I cant login this website with my older steam account.anyway to fix it?

I will transfer the key credit to your "Alan9" account.

I will also let you login with your old account so that you can withdraw your BTC.

I will transfer the key credit to your "Alan9" account.

I will also let you login with your old account so that you can withdraw your BTC.

ty sir,I got the key credit.but it still show error when I login my older steam account.

@ALAN9 HELLO , DID YOU BUY KEY FROM this turkeyyin taobao seller ?

We have not blocked "Community Ban" from accessing the site, so I do not understand why you cannot login.

If we can't figure out the reason I will provide you other ways of withdrawing your BTC.

@ALAN9 HELLO , DID YOU BUY KEY FROM this turkeyyin taobao seller ?

how did u know that?

We have not blocked "Community Ban" from accessing the site, so I do not understand why you cannot login.

If we can't figure out the reason I will provide you other ways of withdrawing your BTC.

I dont know if it is Community ban.still show error when I login this website.
this is what I get from steam
"This account is associated with the theft of other users’ Steam accounts.

This account has been flagged by Steam Support for the theft of other users’ Steam accounts. This activity is a violation of the Terms of Service Agreement. Purchasing, gifting, trading, cd-key activation, and Steam Community access have been disabled.

Account functionality has been restricted.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact Steam Support so that we can assist you.

More info on this topic is available here: Steam Terms of Service Agreement."

Add me on Steam and tell me your BTC withdrawal address. I will send you the BTC after I have verified your address.

As for the login problem, I cannot do anything here. I believe Steam blocks you from accessing this website for your community ban. It is not us blocking it.

Add me on Steam and tell me your BTC withdrawal address. I will send you the BTC after I have verified your address.

As for the login problem, I cannot do anything here. I believe Steam blocks you from accessing this website for your community ban. It is not us blocking it.

this is the screenshot for older account cant login
http://imgur.com/yRmLBGF

added u at steam
my steam link
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213333193/

this is the screenshot for older account cant login
http://imgur.com/yRmLBGF

added u at steam
my steam link
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213333193/

I accepted you on Steam, you can send me your BTC withdrawal address (offline message is also okay).

I cannot do anything about your ban so you just use your new account to trade here.

More than a week ago a friend of mine with 2k games on his account told me that he was community banned for assosiating with thefts of other accounts, today i asked him if he was trading with someone called "turkeyyin taobao seller" and he confirmed it (some dota items as i understood) though he had no idea that he is banned because of him. Alan9, could you please share the original post "about some sellers's item will get ur account banned"? I wanna find out what it's all about with bans. (Btw steam support told him even second time he wrote that they are 100% sure and they won't review his case. And imagine how many more people are actually banned and have no idea why, this should be more public information)

More than a week ago a friend of mine with 2k games on his account told me that he was community banned for assosiating with thefts of other accounts, today i asked him if he was trading with someone called "turkeyyin taobao seller" and he confirmed it (some dota items as i understood) though he had no idea that he is banned because of him. Alan9, could you please share the original post "about some sellers's item will get ur account banned"? I wanna find out what it's all about with bans. (Btw steam support told him even second time he wrote that they are 100% sure and they won't review his case. And imagine how many more people are actually banned and have no idea why, this should be more public information)

I have made 4 trade with "turkeyyin taobao seller" 3 steam accounts.
One of the steam account "http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179405634 "
listed at the post.it is Chinese webpage "http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3850170592"

I contact the seller which I buy keys from in the past 2-3 months,all others steam account are still online.
I asked turkeyyin login his account to send me msg or accept my friend invitation.but he don,t.