Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I had 147 Key Credit I was in the withdrawing process with the Trade Offer so it showed 97 Key credit more available ( 147 - 50 = 97) because I was withdrawing x50 TF2 Keys at the process time, so right when I was accepting the Trade Offer I sold more CS:GO on the Dispenser Market for 45.75 Key Credit I said ok so I had 97 Key Credit + 45 that's 142 Key Credit. After I accepted that 50 Keys I refreshed the page and it wasn't 142 Key Credit it remained 97 Key Credit... What the hell is this some kinda bug or did I make a mistake somewhere? Please Joto can you check my Key Credit Log to verify if this is a bug and I'm missing 45 more Key Credit or I made a miscalculation mistake? Thanks!
Replies

No, I don't think there is any mistake. As long as you see a trade on ledger, it means the credit has already been added to you (or else it won't appear on ledger, which is a problem easy to verify by comparing the ledger and other transaction history).

No, I don't think there is any mistake. As long as you see a trade on ledger, it means the credit has already been added to you (or else it won't appear on ledger, which is a problem easy to verify by comparing the ledger and other transaction history).

Ok thanks. I thought I had some missing / bugged credits on Dispenser. Thanks for clarifying this.