Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
When trying to add credits (TF2 keys) I'm stopped by a warning asked to enable Steam Mobile Authenticator and per-trade confirmation, even thought that has always been enabled and I didn't change any of that. Still, I checked and it was indeed enabled as usual. What can I do? Thanks!
Replies

Maybe Steam was down? Retry and see if the issue persists.

Maybe Steam was down? Retry and see if the issue persists.

Still the sameā€¦ any way of checking those restrictions?

By the way, I'm also able to trade with other people normally, not going through escrow or anything. Please help me, I need to deposit 200 TF2 keys as credit, I could do it in other way if I must. Thanks!

Is your problem only limited to depositing keys or trading with bots?

Is your problem only limited to depositing keys or trading with bots?

Depositing keys. I was trading with dispenser bots right before I needed credits.

So, no solution yet? or idea of what's going on?

I believe there was an option of mobile authenticator about "manual verify trade each time" and you have to enable it. It seems there is problem for you sending away items but not receiving them.

I believe there was an option of mobile authenticator about "manual verify trade each time" and you have to enable it. It seems there is problem for you sending away items but not receiving them.

Can you please elaborate on that? Because as far as I know Steam stopped giving that as an option some time ago and it's now mandatory. I can't find the option you're saying anywhere :/

Is your account fully capable of trading without escrow? Any recent security setting changes?

I cannot think of the reason as you are the only person having this problem.

Solved!
For the record, I talked to Steam Support about it and they seem to have fixed it on their side.
Thank you for your help anyways. Cheers!

Nice, that's good to hear. :)