Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi Joto,

around 100 gifts are missing from my shop interface and i can't access them any more. Most of those were tradable gifts and they simply vanished since yesterday from interface and from traditional trades. (The trades are now empty, see for example: https://dispenser.tf/trade/169334/)

Some of the missing gifts:
- The Walking Dead
- The Walking Dead: Season 2
- The Wolf Among Us

Can you please check it out and restore the access, thanks.
Replies

There are same error to me .

Is there any transaction error to you too ? In my case , several transactions were canceled by inventory error but gifts are disappeared on dispenser.tf shop inventory (but gifts still are on bot inventroy )

Now my bot inventory is 1743 but shop inventory is 1721 .

There are same error to me .

Is there any transaction error to you too ? In my case , several transactions were canceled by inventory error but gifts are disappeared on dispenser.tf shop inventory (but gifts still are on bot inventroy )

Now my bot inventory is 1743 but shop inventory is 1721 .

I got no transaction errors, since apparently most of the gifts were inside traditional trades and they simply disappeared from them, so people weren't able to try to buy them at all.

I think the problem exists mostly for traders with lots of gifts on the bot, for me almost all gifts above ~980 count have disappeared.