Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
its been around 5 days since i donated and ive tried to relocate everyday but it always says:

Shop Unavailable
All bots in this class were occupied, but inactive shops will be purged every few hours, please try again later.

Please help if you can im really losing hope for this website, also how do people buy from my shop, like can i give out
a link and they will be directed to the shop and be able to buy and sell stuff to me?

Thanks and a quick reply would be nice!
Replies

same here - ive just donated for vip and i have no personal bot nor doi have a stopre page so i cant get started. help

Please try to relocate once more and see if you get to one of the bot named "Dispenser VIP" (47-50)

deletd

I'm Still unable to relocate to a premium shop, its really starting to anger me i don't know how long im supposed to keep waiting....

Another note: I dont have anything in my old bots inventory, do i need to give it some things to relocate?

I'm Still unable to relocate to a premium shop, its really starting to anger me i don't know how long im supposed to keep waiting....

I have put you on a premium bot manually, see if it works for you.

Another note: I dont have anything in my old bots inventory, do i need to give it some things to relocate?

We manually move you on a Premium bot now and there is no need to relocate anymore, just start using it. :)

OK, thanks so much Monsieur Cara, is there a way i can leave a +rep for you?

Anyway, I've now got the new bot but there's a slight prob:

I cant exchange items with the new bot...
All it says is:
Checking SteamRep status, please wait ...

Then nothing, please help if you can, i have faith in my bot and this site, Please don't let it die out......

OK, thanks so much Monsieur Cara, is there a way i can leave a +rep for you?

Anyway, I've now got the new bot but there's a slight prob:

I cant exchange items with the new bot...
All it says is:
Checking SteamRep status, please wait ...

Then nothing, please help if you can, i have faith in my bot and this site, Please don't let it die out......

Try to add the bot as friend from the following link before making trade request.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060314558

Same problem here:
Shop Unavailable
All bots in this class were occupied, but inactive shops will be purged every few hours, please try again later.

I have added some bots, please try again.

It helped. Thank you

Same problem here:
Shop Unavailable

I have added some bots, please try again.

All bots in this class were occupied, but inactive shops will be purged every few hours, please try again later

please help me