Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi there,

For some reason I am unable to edit a trade that I already got open, I try to add a game to the trade and after pressing 'Save Trade' it loads forever and never saves.

And if I try to create a new trade the same happens.

Could you please look into it? Thank you.
Replies

I tried it yesterday and it worked fine for me. Tried clearing your cache by using ctrl+F5 to reload the page?

I tried it yesterday and it worked fine for me. Tried clearing your cache by using ctrl+F5 to reload the page?

Yeah, I did all of that. Also tried using 3 other different brownsers. No deal. :(

Can you tell me which game? Or any game/item does not work for you? Could you try to create and edit from a TF2 item?

Can you tell me which game? Or any game/item does not work for you? Could you try to create and edit from a TF2 item?

I can't create or edit ANY trade, Joto. :(

I tried bringing up an TF2 item to create a trade as you asked and that didn't work either. 'Saving Trade...' keeps going on forever at the bottom right of my screen and nothing happens.

I tried using different bronswers, I tried logging out and back in, I tried cleaning my cache and cookies, I tried relocating my store (for some reason that link is unresponsive to me too)... nothing works.

As it is, I can't use my store unfortunately.

I even also tried to log from a different computer entirely and had the same problem. Clearly the issue is specifically with my account in this site.

I even also tried to log from a different computer entirely and had the same problem. Clearly the issue is specifically with my account in this site.

We cannot find any obvious error which leads to your problem. But I have reset your shop feature once. You may try again to see if it helped.

You said you have tried from other computers. Have you tried using another account? If it works on another account but only not yours it could narrow down the problem to your user/shop.

Also, you may try relocating your shop. May not help but worth a try.

We cannot find any obvious error which leads to your problem. But I have reset your shop feature once. You may try again to see if it helped.

You said you have tried from other computers. Have you tried using another account? If it works on another account but only not yours it could narrow down the problem to your user/shop.

Also, you may try relocating your shop. May not help but worth a try.

My relocate button doesn't work. I press it and nothing happens...

I'll try using another account.

May I ask how is the progress?

Add me on Steam if the problem persists.

May I ask how is the progress?

Add me on Steam if the problem persists.

I was able to add and edit with another account. Unfortunately the problem persists when i try to use my store with this account. Is there anything you can do to help me out here? Its been nearly a week that I am unable to use this website. :(

All taken care of. Thanks again, Joto. :)