Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
deposited 52 refined to my bot, it accepted the trade offer and got the items but the items dont show in my shop on the site
Replies

they showed up now but i think 20 too many ref, not sure, left them in there

edit: i made a withdrawal now, but the ref all showed as in my inventory still, when i tried to withdraw some again i got a message that some items were in an 'inconsistent state' but only a couple were removed from the inventory, only to ge tthe same message and result when trying again

I refreshed once again, should be okay.

Actually, I think I made a mistake when fixing your bot. There were a number of refined metal that were considered lost items from your direct deposit from shop inventory to the credit system. So you have took a number of extra metal out, but I am not sure the number. I think it is around 35.

If you could return them it would be great. But it's okay even if you do not since it is my mistake.

I had the same problem. I deposited an uncraftable attendent and it got lost or something. My bot showed that he recieved it with the desktop message, but there wasn't anything in his inventory.

Actually, I think I made a mistake when fixing your bot. There were a number of refined metal that were considered lost items from your direct deposit from shop inventory to the credit system. So you have took a number of extra metal out, but I am not sure the number. I think it is around 35.

If you could return them it would be great. But it's okay even if you do not since it is my mistake.

alright i've given 35 ref back to my bot

edit: actually i'll just store it as credit, please take it from there

i've noticed when withdrawing items in general that they seem to stay in your inventory even though your bot doesn't have them. the 'inconsistent state' message doesn't appear unless you try to withdraw the items again (at which point the cleanup process works perfectly), but otherwise the bot WILL create trades offering to sell the nonpresent items, including adding them to batch trades leading to a mess of non-working trades. my suggestion is that there should be a check for 'consistent state' on items when creating trades on the site, not just when withdrawing items.