Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
http://imgur.com/JM3X5y1
First time coming to this website simply to buy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to play under an alternate account due to being banned for grieving. As of now, I made a new account so I can actually prove my skill due to buying a new account and have been playing since 2004 under multiple accounts. That screen shot clearly shows my first issue and my second issue is rather infuriating. Unfortunately, when I initially arrived here for a second time, I noticed things looked polished and refurbished but upon attempting to complete another transaction involving buying Counter-Strike: Source and Counter-Strike: Global offensive (yet again,) I went to play World of Warcraft temporarily in hopes that the Trade Offer would have popped. 30 minutes have subsided and I am now currently here typing this issue.

Things I am concerned about is, why are there such issues like these? The dispenser bot ate my Team Fortress 2 keys that I had just paid for and I am now rather impatient. Excuse me for the rude letter but I am doing this out of my last time here. I am no longer going to use this website for gaming transactions due to how horribly unfinished this website is. All I wanted to do was to buy my counter-strike games and move on. But no, here I am; trying to get either my keys back or the games I am requesting. Please address this as soon as possible and please, for the love of god, do whatever it takes to get good programmers for this website.
Replies

'First time coming to this website simply to buy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive to play under an alternate account due to being banned for grieving.'

opinion discarded

opinion discarded, never consider this could be Steam or his own problem.