Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Since you have changed the policy that only VIP users would be allowed to trade steam gifts, i want to upgrade to VIP. However when i try to deposit TF2 keys for donation, it is declined. What should I do?

OK so donation worked!!! but now there is no SHOP available for the $50 donators!! WOW
Replies

I will add more and more bots, please try again later.

Same problem

I will add more and more bots, please try again later.

How long do we have to wait? It's still the same

it is keep Declining me too now when i wanna get Vip :|

I have added lots of bots in these 2 days. So if you still have any 'bot occupied' problem let me know.

I have added lots of bots in these 2 days. So if you still have any 'bot occupied' problem let me know.

hey man , u offline on ur steam , can't chat with u ,

why i can't donate TF2 keys ? it decline me everytime :|

if i add the code for donation , it decline ! otherwise i accept and item get added to my bot inventory !

i want to get VIP from Premium ! :|

if i add the code for donation , it decline ! otherwise i accept and item get added to my bot inventory !

Bot to receive donation is full, going to clear it.

Bot to receive donation is full, going to clear it.

aha ! Tnx Then ! i try again soon .

Hey, i have the same problem - trying to get VIP and every time decline... Hope you will fix it, thx :)