Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I was checking my trade log and apparently people are having trouble purchasing my item but especially my trading cards. about 90% of the purchases are cancelled and or reverted. I just noticed this and I would like to find a solution asap.

thanks

Solution: Due to a new Steam regulation, in order to trade Steam community items [trading card, gems, emoticons etc.], your account must own a game with trading cards support. Working games include cheap games like Bad Rats or even free games like Dead Island Epidemic.

To VIPs: You can look into your bot's inventory and find if your Steam items are tagged tradable. If necessary, you could send a game to the bot for redeem.
Replies

Can you activate tower wars gift on my bot?

Thx

Can you activate tower wars gift on my bot?

Thx

Sorry I activated the Dead Island Epidemic gift instead if you do not mind. Did not read your post carefully as I thought most of you are likely to activate Dead Island Epidemic. :c

Please try to activate a gun monkey gift in my bot inventory,
I hope it will bring back the trading card exchange of by bot

[edit]
1 gun monkey gift is ready

Can I donate Epidemic to my communal bot?

I would take one for the team because I have so many of them, but obviously I can't deposit gifts because I'm a scrub

Can I donate Epidemic to my communal bot?

I would take one for the team because I have so many of them, but obviously I can't deposit gifts because I'm a scrub

You can send them to me with trade offer. :) My trade offer URL is http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=41635487&token=kutQqL14 .

Bad Rats needed activation on my bot, many thanks.

Sent it a while ago, bot doesn't own it yet. Pls activate, thank you.

Hi Joto. I have just deposited dead island epidemic on my bot. Can you please add it to my bots library? Thanks for your help. dGM

Hi Joto,

Can you please activate a copy of Orion: Dino Horde on my bot? Thank you.

Hi Joto ,
Can you activate a copy of Gun Monkey Gift on my bot?, Please :3
Thank you.

Please activate "Dead Island" on my bot. 1 copy is in bot's inventory.

hello Joto, can you activate RU/CIS restricted game on bot?

hello Joto, can you activate RU/CIS restricted game on bot?

Nope, only ROW.

Hi Joto

Could you pls activate the Gun Monkeys on my bot?

Thanks.

Solution: Due to a new Steam regulation, in order to trade Steam community items [trading card, gems, emoticons etc.], your account must own a game with trading cards support. Working games include cheap games like Bad Rats or even free games like Dead Island Epidemic.

To VIPs: You can look into your bot's inventory and find if your Steam items are tagged tradable. If necessary, you could send a game to the bot for redeem.

Question. If free games work, couldn't you just add the free license for Dead Island Epidemic to all bot accounts?

https://steamdb.info/sub/48316/

Or does it have to be a beta giftable item?