Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I was checking my trade log and apparently people are having trouble purchasing my item but especially my trading cards. about 90% of the purchases are cancelled and or reverted. I just noticed this and I would like to find a solution asap.

thanks

Solution: Due to a new Steam regulation, in order to trade Steam community items [trading card, gems, emoticons etc.], your account must own a game with trading cards support. Working games include cheap games like Bad Rats or even free games like Dead Island Epidemic.

To VIPs: You can look into your bot's inventory and find if your Steam items are tagged tradable. If necessary, you could send a game to the bot for redeem.
Replies

Quote from Joto Posts:

Valve made many trading cards untradable (on like half of the bots here) for some unknown reason. I have sent support ticket and ask them why but they do not give me any sensible explanation.

In another word: If you have trading cards here you may lose them all. Don't blame us because we do not know what the fuck happened as well.

I think Valve have recently added certain requiremnt for an account to be able to trade cards (probably something like wallet purchase for x days which bot fails to meet). If one can find out the exact criteria we may be able to save the trading cards.

wtf? I cant withdrawal them from my account either? come on joto... why is this happening?

I do not know why it is happening. This is a Steam issue and only they could tell. I asked Steam support why trading cards become untradable they do not give me any reasonable answers.

I have compared accounts with tradeable/untradable cards, I believe the account must own a non-free game WITH trading cards in order to trade Steam items. If you have many cards being locked up in the bot, you could try to provide a really cheap game WITH trading cards to be redeemed by the bot.

I have compared accounts with tradeable/untradable cards, I believe the account must own a non-free game in order to trade Steam items. If you have many cards being locked up in the bot, you could try to provide a really cheap game to be redeemed by the bot.

I added a steam gift game (earth 2160) to my bot, can you add it to bot's library? Thanks

If this works, for those that are interested Earth 2160 is .69 cents on steam store
http://store.steampowered.com/app/1900/

I have compared accounts with tradeable/untradable cards, I believe the account must own a non-free game in order to trade Steam items. If you have many cards being locked up in the bot, you could try to provide a really cheap game to be redeemed by the bot.

I added a steam gift game (earth 2160) to my bot, can you add it to bot's library? Thanks

If this works, for those that are interested Earth 2160 is .69 cents on steam store
http://store.steampowered.com/app/1900/

Sorry, my test was not correct. I tested 2 accounts with two different games (Dead Island Epidemic and Kingdom of Amalur: The reckoning). The account with dead island could trade cards while the one with KoA could not. So I believe the game must have trading cards for that to work. I think Earth 2160 does not provide them. So now we have to find out the cheapest game with trading cards.

EDIT: Tried with Bad Rats ($0.99 in store) and worked. It is safe to say that any non-free game with trading cards works. Dear VIPs, there are some really cheap Dead Island Epidemic for grab on this site right now.

Can you activate the gun monkey's gift on my bot?

I added dead island, please apply to my bot and thanks

thank you very much for your work,
my bot owns "Super Sanctum TD" it has cards, so please activate it on my bot!

Joto, I added dead island to my inventory please add it to my bot account. Thanks for working on this and finding a work around.

THANKS THAT WORKED!

thank you very much for your work,
my bot owns "Super Sanctum TD" it has cards, so please activate it on my bot!

thank you very much <3

everything works great again!

Can you activate gun monkey's gift on my bot? I just added it and am having the same problem

Can you activate gun monkey's gift on my bot? so i can get the trading cards working again.

Thanks

Can you activate the Speedrunners game in my Inv?

hi, I put dead island epidemic to my bot, can you please apply to my bot?

thank you