Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Bought 1 copy from this shop and get revoked today: https://dispenser.tf/shop/29669/
Seller profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057715237
Bot profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085519503

What can i do?
Replies

Same thing happened to me. What shall I do?

same thing with me also.gift copy vanished from my inventory 5 copy of gta5.
shit shit :((((

It looks like x20 gifts inside his bot were revoked as well, i see them via site but inventory is empty.

This is what happens when you buy obviously negative-profit-gifts from bot with 0 stars / unused-6-months-and-then-returned-with-50-gta5 shop. His profile looks legit tho, guess thats what fooled most ppl.

5 gifts vanished :/

i bought like 20-30 gifts from him. damn m screwed

SkullSpade, trust me, we are all screwed. So, report his steam profile, report him on steamrep, and submit a ticket in steam support.

SkullSpade, trust me, we are all screwed. So, report his steam profile, report him on steamrep, and submit a ticket in steam support.

I know that guy from. 2013.i gonna talk. To him. First.

Ask him for Refund guys, and the price of GTA V in Vietnam is 45$. All of you can count buy market if that's trade equal 45$, you can trust it's safety

Ask him for Refund guys, and the price of GTA V in Vietnam is 45$. All of you can count buy market if that's trade equal 45$, you can trust it's safety

Apparently you can't since some of 22 key GTA V were revoked before this. And this 27cm™ ♪ | ★Mr. Olaf made his profile hidden once he heard that he is in trouble.

So sorry when heard about that, but I saw in last topic b0Ni has warning for really cheap game. I sold a lot of GTA V for b0ni and someones else but no one are revoked. We also tried to ask them for refunds with any gift was revoked before but the guy who was referred name on this topic he set profile private and I can't do anything. May be his main account was banned by steam

my market supplier tricked on me. He used hacked CC. That why my gifts are vanished. i have lost too much $ this time, more than you. this is my fault. sorry for your trouble. I lost too much, don't have enough $ to refund. I accept banned from Valve. I will pay for my fault. really sorry for this.

I talked to him and he is not ready to refund.

my market supplier tricked on me. He used hacked CC. That why my gifts are vanished. i have lost too much $ this time, more than you. this is my fault. sorry for your trouble. I lost too much, don't have enough $ to refund. I accept banned from Valve. I will pay for my fault. really sorry for this.

Perhaps you also can say who was your supplier? You know, for a thing called justice :) Maybe he has alts which Valve can track down and ban them too before he scam again.

Perhaps you also can say who was your supplier? You know, for a thing called justice :) Maybe he has alts which Valve can track down and ban them too before he scam again.

he use skype only.