Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Bought 1 copy from this shop and get revoked today: https://dispenser.tf/shop/29669/
Seller profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057715237
Bot profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085519503

What can i do?
Replies

Lerox got banned? That's surprising. If I remember well, he even used a separate trading account for trading.
In case I'm right when Overslop got banned the community started bombing support as they didn't want to unlock him.. but afterall they did. Lerox better makes some friends start spamming valve if he doesn't get unlocked.
Making new supporter account could also help as chances are you get a new supporter, and they are also humans with their own attitudes.

Asking Joto to help with this seems to be non-sense though.
I wonder how cheap you got that wallet if you still agreed with Lerox to trade it to his main and paying fees... and how much wallet you did gather this way thinking about GTA V how expensive is.

Bought 1 copy from this shop and get revoked today: https://dispenser.tf/shop/29669/
Seller profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057715237
Bot profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085519503

What can i do?

well everyone is adding me for refund and i have no keys left

slowly start to repay some people ?
repay some ppl with my acc still be banned and steamrep scammer ? Nice idea. thx
if your story is true, then you should show us some real proof
i have already shown you the .png And ? Does it work ? And if i show you proof, will you unlocked my main if i can't refund ? Of course you will not. so it will not work right ? So why i need to do it if it won't work ?

why did you remove me from your friend list?

Another user affected by the problem after buying the game SkullSpade, apparently the problem is not yours

Another user affected by the problem after buying the game SkullSpade, apparently the problem is not yours

will refund everyone as soon as i have money

I restate again, I cannot help any traders over Steam bans, I hope I have the influence to affect their decisions but no my words are not better than any of you to Valve. I will drop in again later today and give some comment over this issue although Thoth had almost said everything I want to say already.

slowly start to repay some people ?
repay some ppl with my acc still be banned and steamrep scammer ? Nice idea. thx
if your story is true, then you should show us some real proof
i have already shown you the .png And ? Does it work ? And if i show you proof, will you unlocked my main if i can't refund ? Of course you will not. so it will not work right ? So why i need to do it if it won't work ?

Do you have at least tried to open a abitrage on webmoney as recommended by claymore? https://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp/claimsinfo.asp
if you don't even try you think that things may be solved by themselves?
And just to know post here is WMID, and all of his steam profiles AS LINKS. You're protecting him or you want to avoid other episodes of this kind?

Do you have at least tried to open a abitrage on webmoney as recommended by claymore? https://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp/claimsinfo.asp
And just to know post here is WMID, and all of his steam profiles AS LINKS. You're protecting him or you want to avoid other episodes of this kind?

People are so gullible these days especially in Trading.. We all asked the Steam Profile link from whom he did get the money on Steam and he only posts some screenshots from Market History. He clearly is working with this "guy" or they're the same person. He won't post the "guy's" Steam Profile link because Valve could trace him down that it's he's alternate account or accomplice. After people started to react with all these revoked gifts he immediately figured it out and he put his Steam Profile on "Private" and continued to sell "GTA V" Gifts (what was fraudulently purchased) so he could squeeze even more money out of the people.
He thought it all through and he planned this upfront so he could make a lot of profit from "GTA V" fraudulently.
You clearly can see that he's not a newbie in "Trading" and he can check for how much is the cheapest "GTA V". Just think about these few facts that I will list below:
- He's Steam Profile is Private. ( he made that on purpose ).
- He can give the "scammer's" Steam Profile link from the Market History/Transactions but he DOESN'T WANT to give it out!
- He even continued to Sell the rest of "GTA V" gifts that was fraudulently purchased after this thread was made and people started reacting about the revokes.
- He is Trading more than 1,5 years (checked this on his SteamGifts profile feedback for about 1 year ago) so he's not a "newbie" and can't play a noob in trading and get out with this excuse.
- He doesn't want to give solid proof about everything in general.
- The "victims" of this scam obviously won't get refund from "Olaf" as he stated that it doesn't matter because his reputation is ruined and he could even get a ban so he doesn't care about anybody.
- Where are the "Keys" he got from selling "GTA V" gifts? Did he Trade it to his accomplice or alternate account or sold it on Steam Market? This is the question you guys should ask yourselves.
- It's so obvious that he's hiding something and nobody is seeing anything?

P.S: I know every type of scam on Steam so what he said that I don't know the "dark side" of Steam Trading is not correct. By the way I saw much bigger scammers than he so he's decent Steam Profile doesn't mean anything.
DO NOT BE SO GULLIBLE!

People are so gullible these days especially in Trading.. We all asked the Steam Profile link from whom he did get the money on Steam and he only posts some screenshots from Market History. He clearly is working with this "guy" or they're the same person. He won't post the "guy's" Steam Profile link because Valve could trace him down that it's he's alternate account or accomplice. After people started to react with all these revoked gifts he immediately figured it out and he put his Steam Profile on "Private" and continued to sell "GTA V" Gifts (what was fraudulently purchased) so he could squeeze even more money out of the people.
He thought it all through and he planned this upfront so he could make a lot of profit from "GTA V" fraudulently.
You clearly can see that he's not a newbie in "Trading" and he can check for how much is the cheapest "GTA V". Just think about these few facts that I will list below:
- He's Steam Profile is Private. ( he made that on purpose ).
- He can give the "scammer's" Steam Profile link from the Market History/Transactions but he DOESN'T WANT to give it out!
- He even continued to Sell the rest of "GTA V" gifts that was fraudulently purchased after this thread was made and people started reacting about the revokes.
- He is Trading more than 1,5 years (checked this on his SteamGifts profile feedback for about 1 year ago) so he's not a "newbie" and can't play a noob in trading and get out with this excuse.
- He doesn't want to give solid proof about everything in general.
- The "victims" of this scam obviously won't get refund from "Olaf" as he stated that it doesn't matter because he's reputation is ruined and he could even get a ban so he doesn't care about anybody.
- Where are the "Keys" he got from selling "GTA V" gifts? Did he Trade it to his accomplice or alternate account or sold it on Steam Market? This is the question you guys should ask yourselves.
- It's so obvious that he's hiding something and nobody is seeing anything?

P.S: I know every type of scam on Steam so what he said that I don't know the "dark side" of Steam Trading is not correct. By the way I saw much bigger scammers than he so he's decent Steam Profile doesn't mean anything.
DO NOT BE SO GULLIBLE!

Exactly my thoughts. Read at Edward's comment, guys. Everything he said seems actually right.

People are so gullible these days especially in Trading.. [...]

Half the questions you are asking are already been made and are already been answered, just go back and read all with calm. I'm not stupid as you maybe think, my report on steamrep is up and i don't remove it even with the truthful story he can tell us. But since he is talking with us why not try to speak without continously attacking him and try to resolve the issue or at least make it clear for everyone?

As i said Olaf, if you are still there do you have at least tried to open a abitrage on webmoney as recommended by claymore? https://arbitrage.wmtransfer.com/asp/claimsinfo.asp
And just to know post here is WMID, and all of his steam profiles AS LINKS. You want to protect him or you want to avoid other episodes of this kind?

Yea, one of the most shady part for me is too that he didn't give the profile of the guy. In case he's telling the truth, It's most probably just an empty account but still, it's 0 effort to copy the link from his side. And that he isn't seem to be trying to chargeback through webmoney - even though it's a lot of money.

Private profile and selling those gifts after he knew they are getting revoked is understandable and match to the story in my opinion, even though it's not acceptable.
The first could be some kind of self protection because of the massive flame against him, the second is a "YOLO, I already lost a lot, let's save for myself what I can."

Btw I wouldn't think he co-operated with that guy. Why would he start the chargeback against valve / why would he wait for the CC to get locked and its transactions reversed if he could get rid of the money in 1-2 days not using GTA Vs for laundering.
Also, why would he be here communicating with us, if he didn't feel guilty and commited the whole based on a plan instead.

I bought 7 copies form SkullSpade, 2 were activated earlier and 5 gone from my inventory yesterday :(
I wanted to save 1 ToD .. but I lost 110 keys, and do not know what the other 2 copies (hopefully not disappeared). SkullSpade seemed to be 100% trusted seller :(
I do not know what to do.. would like to recover at least some of the keys

I bought 7 copies form SkullSpade, 2 were activated earlier and 5 gone from my inventory yesterday :(
I wanted to save 1 ToD .. but I lost 110 keys, and do not know what the other 2 copies (hopefully not disappeared). SkullSpade seemed to be 100% trusted seller :(
I do not know what to do.. would like to recover at least some of the keys

It wasn't SkullSpade's fault, man. :( All of this happened because of Olaf.

Dear @HantraxHat and @Thoth
Only you r understand what i said. thx for that.
- i didnt give the profile of my supplier cause he always use clone Id, with private profile, on a VPS. Valve can chase him ? Ok, he will rent another VPS. mostly we chat through skype. Give you Skype id ? I don't think it make sense.
- i didnt try to open a abitrage on webmoney because i have used WMZ for years, long enough to know how it works and how safe it is for online transaction. My supplier has a reputable webmoney acc (which has made many transactions). His acc is the same as Money Exchanger 's account (they can even buy stolen WMZ without risk) so as i said, require a charge back is impossible. Webmoney is too safe for sellers.
- "The "victims" of this scam obviously won't get refund from "Olaf" as he stated that it doesn't matter because he's reputation is ruined and he could even get a ban so he doesn't care about anybody."
you forgot that i lost all of my money. Remember 26 gifts GTA in my bot ?

Dear @HantraxHat and @Thoth
Only you r understand what i said. thx for that.
- i didnt give the profile of my supplier cause he always use clone Id, with private profile, on a VPS. Valve can chase him ? Ok, he will rent another VPS. mostly we chat through skype. Give you Skype id ? I don't think it make sense.
- i didnt try to open a abitrage on webmoney because i have used WMZ for years, long enough to know how it works and how safe it is for online transaction. My supplier has a reputable webmoney acc (which has made many transactions). His acc is the same as Money Exchanger 's account (they can even buy stolen WMZ without risk) so as i said, require a charge back is impossible. Webmoney is too safe for sellers.
- "The "victims" of this scam obviously won't get refund from "Olaf" as he stated that it doesn't matter because he's reputation is ruined and he could even get a ban so he doesn't care about anybody."
you forgot that i lost all of my money. Remember 26 gifts GTA in my bot ?

Whats wrong in trying?