Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Just noticed this today on Dispenser Shop on the site "Withdraw Limit 5 / 3". What is this all about? Is this given to everyone or? I can't withdraw anything from my account because of this new LIMIT implementation and I wanted to know why is this done on Dispenser? It only slows trading so much and I can't do anything else with my Shop because of this, but My Bot is working perfectly.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ZIQkt7P.png
Replies

it was 0/3, i withdrawed 70~ items now 2/10 xD

We are going to add a daily withdrawal limit mainly targeted to new shops in order to reduce the efficiency of scammers. The limit you see right now is not finalized. I am still thinking about how to implement it.

There are two plans:
A) New shops starts with daily withdrawal limit of 3, and increase by 1 each month to a total of 15 after a year of good standing.
B) Start with 3 and after 3 months of good standing the limit increases to ~10.

It will also help improving the site performance a bit because the large amount of deposit/withdrawal is starting to hurt. It takes about the same resource to handle a small and a large withdrawal. Having a limit is necessary.

We are going to add a daily withdrawal limit mainly targeted to new shops in order to reduce the efficiency of scammers. The limit you see right now is not finalized. I am still thinking about how to implement it.

There are two plans:
A) New shops starts with daily withdrawal limit of 3, and increase by 1 each month to a total of 15 after a year of good standing.

It will also help improving the site performance a bit because the large amount of deposit/withdrawal is starting to hurt. It takes about the same resource to handle a small and a large withdrawal. Having a limit is necessary.

Hello Joto, I know that this new law will be effective, but I look forward to a number of priorities. You can view my store sell a lot gtaV every day and I needed my keys withdraw . I was sold gtaV on the dispenser than 3 months and not have any problems and my store have POPULARITY 2811 and have Positive 30 .

There are two plans:

I was a victim of "chiegamestore scams" , but i dont think this withdraw limit is a good idea.

There are two plans:

Hello Joto, I know that this new law will be effective, but I look forward to a number of priorities. You can view my store sell a lot gtaV every day and I needed my keys withdraw . I was sold gtaV on the dispenser than 3 months and not have any problems

Say THANK YOU this guy: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrchienltk

There are two plans:

I was a victim of "chiegamestore scams" , but i dont think this withdraw limit is a good idea.

I also do not think this is a good idea actually. But Cara (bot developer) says this is necessary for both site performance and scammer prevention, so all that is left here for me to do is to find a plan that is acceptable by the majority.

Limit would be good, aswell bot need to send out those keys after a month, so need keep those keys a full month end 6 days on your account after that have 1 month end 6 days then you can get those keys.

If something going wrong end get revoked gifts you could refund those keys to buyer, is not fair to get scammed about revoked gifts, like you have scammers buying games at steam with stoled paypal, creditcards end stuff.

This is not a good idea in my opinion. Valve implemented these Not Tradable items for 7 days and that is slowing trading down a lot. This Withdrawal limit would slow trading drastically for Traders who sell a lot of gifts daily. I sold more than 1000+ CS:GO Gifts on the Promotion Sale and if this LIMIT would be implemented it could hurt my business and I think other bigger Traders would agree with me. If I can buy in 24 hours 240 Gifts how do you think I can withdraw and sell ALL those KEYS and Items on the Steam Market and Restock my Shop? Because Steam has a limit of 450€ for Steam Wallet balance. Especially on Steam Summer Sale I would be withdrawing a bunch from my Shop and continuosly restocking my Shop. If this Limit happens it will waste to much time and how they say Time is Money (profit). Please don't be like Valve, Steam has enough restrictions already.

Its this limit only for 24h ?
After 1 day its again 0/x or ?

This is not a good idea in my opinion. Valve implemented these Not Tradable items for 7 days and that is slowing trading down a lot. This Withdrawal limit would slow trading drastically for Traders who sell a lot of gifts daily. I sold more than 1000+ CS:GO Gifts on the Promotion Sale and if this LIMIT would be implemented it could hurt my business and I think other bigger Traders would agree with me. If I can buy in 24 hours 240 Gifts how do you think I can withdraw and sell ALL those KEYS and Items on the Steam Market and Restock my Shop? Because Steam has a limit of 450€ for Steam Wallet balance. Especially on Steam Summer Sale I would be withdrawing a bunch from my Shop and continuosly restocking my Shop. If this Limit happens it will waste to much time and how they say Time is Money (profit). Please don't be like Valve, Steam has enough restrictions already.

i think its a good idea cuz it safe us from people like chiegamestore to revoke our gifts and withdrawing our keys away and just run away and leave us losing our money ,, i think if that happened TO NEW BOTS ACCOUNTS that been purchased from dispenser.tf
i think that limit will be agreat idea and put up that bots in test like 6 months or more and if they showing that no problems happened on this time leave that limit step by step , thats what i think .

Limit would be good, aswell bot need to send out those keys after a month, so need keep those keys a full month end 6 days on your account after that have 1 month end 6 days then you can get those keys.

If something going wrong end get revoked gifts you could refund those keys to buyer, is not fair to get scammed about revoked gifts, like you have scammers buying games at steam with stoled paypal, creditcards end stuff.

Are you kidding me? Do you know how actually Trading works? From my part and many other traders work like this for example: We Buy the Gifts on Steam with our Steam Wallet money, then sell it on Dispenser for Keys, Withdraw those Keys then sell it on Steam Market and we Buy the Gifts / Games again from Steam. And this is repeating itself over and over again. This is 100% legit Trading right here what I and many others do. In the other end You @Extreemhost can't have a OPINION and Vote on this decision what you clearly stated because You are not even Selling anything on Dispenser and you don't have a Dispenser VIP Shop. Explain then how can I Buy 200 Gifts per day, Sell it on Dispenser, Withdraw the Keys, Sell the Keys on Steam Market and ReBuy the Gifts again next day if I must wait 1 month for my Keys? Please don't post ridiculous ideas like these.

It's ok for newly created accounts, but 10 for the old trust sellers ... this is nonsense!

(((( so all that is left here for me to do is to find a plan that is acceptable by the majority.

Yeah Acceptable by the Majority of Dispenser VIP Shop Traders not FREE users opinions and votes. Why are they even discussing a topic about this? This Withdraw Limit is bad for Bulk Sellers and bigger Traders but good for buyers only. I vote NO for this, limit the New Dispenser VIP accounts not the legit / older ones. Waiting responses from VIP Shop owner traders / sellers.

It's ok for newly created accounts, but 10 for the old trust sellers ... this is nonsense!

I agree that this is a nonsense for the trusted accounts. How can this already be implemented and I didn't see any topic where the majority agreed for this Limit. Yes I am thinking about VIP Sellers / Traders.

Look at big seller website like g2a or some ochter site.
They have some same problems, they keeping money still next month then you can payout when they have problems with sellers they can refund, if some one can transfer keys from bot to alt account from alt account to main account keys are gone end you can not refund it.