Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
i see this message

'not enough stock for the following items:

mann co.supply crate key'
Replies

I bought 424 TF2 keys but only got 170 transfered to me from another webshop. They'll be converted to CS:GO keys.

So more TF2 keys coming soon. I need a lot of CS:GO keys and they're often cheaper to get by buying TF2 keys from others here. So I guess I'll be refilling TF2 keys on credit bots starting from now on.

It's starting to get pretty annoying when I have to spend half a day checking if there's tf2 keys available. My whole business is in a complete halt until i can withdraw the keys, and i will lose more than half of my profits if i decide to withdraw CS:GO keys instead.

I think it's safe to conclude that the current system doesn't work, unless your plan was to hurt game sellers.

Please explain why you will lose half of your profit for withdrawing CS:GO keys?

It's starting to get pretty annoying when I have to spend half a day checking if there's tf2 keys available. My whole business is in a complete halt until i can withdraw the keys, and i will lose more than half of my profits if i decide to withdraw CS:GO keys instead.

I think it's safe to conclude that the current system doesn't work, unless your plan was to hurt game sellers.

Please explain why you will lose half of your profit for withdrawing CS:GO keys?

That's simply because the rate isn't same as on the steam market, which means i will lose ~0.02 keys worth of wallet funds for every CS:GO key withdrawn. For example if i earn 2 keys from 100 credits, i will lose about 1.2 keys if i withdraw CS:GO keys. Anyone can calculate this.

Seriously i have like 400 key credit atm and im stuck with them. Cant even withdraw more than 60 tf2 keys a day, if i withdraw them in csgo keys i will lose ~50$. Now the prices between csgo keys and tf2 key are barely different, not like a few weeks ago

imo, preferred keys: breakout, phoenix and huntsman should remain 1.06:1.08
falchion, chroma, and other non-vanilla should be 1.05:1.07
vanilla should be 1.03 : 1.05
Just my opinion though, Joto might have better picture of this

Now this ?? http://gyazo.com/2790b1c82ef61341f605b5a1aba7a09c
and you dont want us angry joto ?
make it
tf2 deposit you can only do tf2 Withdraw, if not this way never will work,
and about the guys what need exchange, use the current market i believe there some guys doing it

i will try explain better:
1) User put at side 100 Tf2 keys = 100 keys Credit
2) user just are able to withdraw tf2 keys no matter what, unless he use some other option in market(but not from your system its not a exchange system unless you are doing it for profit)

With Csgo Keys The Same
1) user put 100 Csgo Falchion Keys at 1,08 = 108Credit
2) user can withdraw the same Key he deposited at the 1,08 and other(csgo) for like 1,11 for example

on this way tf2 keys will be resolved and still a bit of problem for csgo Keys.

But you need to do this, because this is not a exchange site, unless you are using all our Keys for profit while we dont use it.

I do not want to use this system, can I have a refund if you aren't going to put the old system back?

tf2 key is caught short quite often
why not solve this problem for long time??

I do not want to use this system, can I have a refund if you aren't going to put the old system back?

You have been using this system since November last year. I don't think it's justified to demand a refunds. In addition, I do feel the system is going in a good direction. It's just that the CS:GO keys system need some amount of work to make it right.

Edit to explain

AGAIN

ITEMS ARE UNAVAILABLE
Not enough stock for the following items:

Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

How much we need to wait for this keys ? If you want your new system for your profit then make it to work !

IF i withdraw csgo Keys like joto want there is my maths:
I Have
32,94444444444444 IN CSGO KEYS(But i can get just 32 on the way)
32,94444444444444 * 7,36(Brl sell price) = 242,4711111111111 BRL
on TF2 Keys:
35,580 * 6,82 = 242,6556 BRL(OK Just a bit more but)

Now what i can withdraw is:
32 CSGO or 35 Tf2 Keys then:
32 CSGO * 7,36(the best key others i will have lose) = 235,52 BRL
35 TF2 * 6,82(key is not on the best price i can get at night) = 238,7 BRL
3,18 BRL i cant withdraw right now because system dont have keys,
someone will say its not much and bla bla, but its my money i want to do what i want with him.

I don't want cs:go keys, i want tf2 keys but i can't because 'Not enough stock... blah blah' WTF?!

csgo keys went up in price recently in steam market , time to withdraw csgo keys :)

csgo keys went up in price recently in steam market , time to withdraw csgo keys :
)
No I dont get the keys from here to sell at market all the time, base credit is tf2 key so i want tf2 keys

I Decided to withdraw csgo keys to lose all my Keys, but almost all good csgo Keys are out of stock,

I Decided to withdraw csgo keys to lose all my Keys, but almost all good csgo Keys are out of stock,

+1

Joto, I hope you see that the drawbacks of the unbalanced key rates reveal themselves.

An automatic adjustment system of the credit worth per key, based on the currenct stock could solve this problem imo.

e.g.: Falchion key is overstocked, so you shouldn't give 1.06 credits for them but 1.04. Also the withdraw ratios could be 1.07 for them or so on. This could help to keep the balance