Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
i see this message

'not enough stock for the following items:

mann co.supply crate key'
Replies

+1 same for me

Same here.

have 57.20 credits on withdraw page says : Withdrawable 0.2000 TOTAL 0.2000 WITHDRAWABLE or i missing something ? and looks like all good csgo keys are gone only unwanted left :(

should they lower the deposit and withdraw rates for csgo keys? Cause im mainly looking for csgo keys, but the csgo withdraw rate is a bit high so im taking tf2 keys instead

Same here

should they lower the deposit and withdraw rates for csgo keys? Cause im mainly looking for csgo keys, but the csgo withdraw rate is a bit high so im taking tf2 keys instead

+69

This, or the whole CS:GO key deposit system has to be scrapped.
Vault 1 has almost 1000 CS:GO keys that no one wants to withdraw, and 0 withdrawable TF2 keys.

Vault 1 has almost 1000 CS:GO keys that no one wants to withdraw, and 0 withdrawable TF2 keys.

At 1.08 almost everyone are putting in TF2 keys and withdrawing CS:GO keys. At 1.11 people do the opposite. So I think I have found the balance at 1.09-1.10.

If the withdrawal is still very one-sided. Then I will just leave a message saying you can only withdraw what's available.

At 1.08 almost everyone are putting in TF2 keys and withdrawing CS:GO keys. At 1.11 people do the opposite. So I think I have found the balance at 1.09-1.10.

If the withdrawal is still very one-sided. Then I will just leave a message saying you can only withdraw what's available.

The steam market rate is currently about 1.071, which means that every game seller who sells keys on the market, is making a loss of ~0.03 keys if they decided to withdraw CS:GO keys. There's no point in using key credit, if you have to continuously check Vault 1 for TF2 keys, so you could withdraw them before someone else does. Which means you're practically forcing every big game seller out of the market.

EDIT: False alarm, just received keys from Vault 2!

The steam market rate is currently about 1.071, which means that every game seller who sells keys on the market, is making a loss of ~0.03 keys if they decided to withdraw CS:GO keys. There's no point in using key credit, if you have to continuously check Vault 1 for TF2 keys, so you could withdraw them before someone else does. Which means you're practically forcing every big game seller out of the market.

EDIT: False alarm, just received keys from Vault 2!

It's ~1.085 right now (Falchion / TF2) and I believe a deposit rate of 1.08 is good.

need. more. tf2 keys.

It's starting to get pretty annoying when I have to spend half a day checking if there's tf2 keys available. My whole business is in a complete halt until i can withdraw the keys, and i will lose more than half of my profits if i decide to withdraw CS:GO keys instead.

I think it's safe to conclude that the current system doesn't work, unless your plan was to hurt game sellers.

I recently read that there is a trade exploit that allows setting trade offer state = decline when in fact it is accepted. Most likely race condition in valves software. This kind of exploit is useful only on single sided trades, just like dispenser withdrawals. Mybe someone taking out tf2 keys for free?
I will try to find reddit link about this.

I recently read that there is a trade exploit that allows setting trade offer state = decline when in fact it is accepted. Most likely race condition in valves software. This kind of exploit is useful only on single sided trades, just like dispenser withdrawals. Mybe someone taking out tf2 keys for free?
I will try to find reddit link about this.

Doubt it because otherwise the CS keys would also be taken.

ITEMS ARE UNAVAILABLE
Not enough stock for the following items:

Mann Co. Supply Crate Key