Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi

I want to send keys from dispenser to my steam account.
I tried with falchion, chroma, chroma 2 and the new ones.
It say allways that there is no stock. Its not the first time it happens. Or is it because the price is lower then other times?
Replies

Same here , when csgo keys drops to affordable 1.06-1.07 i allways geting this message :

not enough stock for the following items : vangaurd keys ,winter keys ,falchion keys , .....

BTW : CSGO keys in-game price has droped by 10 euro cents 2.19 e now for one key

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072510469/inventory/
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190211839/inventory/

when they have good ratio everyone withdrawing csgo keys, so no stock now.

Then this is a stupid system. Now people have to wait until the key price go higher.

No, people always complain about there is almost never stock with tf2 keys. We were beaten once again because our automatic update worked too slowly and there was some serious price fluctuation yesterday, so people swapped all cs:go keys out with tf2 keys.

Maybe dont let the non Vip users to withdraw csgo keys or create system like fee level , more games you sell more csgo keys you can withdraw , like i sell 100 games for 100 keys my withdraw balance is 100 csgo keys, that means if i want to withdraw more keys i have to sell more games , sry for my bad english hope you understand :)

Now falchion key is 1.13 rate, and now it works..... But when it was 1.07 none of the cs keys worked.

No, people always complain about there is almost never stock with tf2 keys. We were beaten once again because our automatic update worked too slowly and there was some serious price fluctuation yesterday, so people swapped all cs:go keys out with tf2 keys.

Please do not rely on Steam market prices. It's not an elegant way to go about it. You could easily set your own prices, and adjust them yourself.

Same here , when csgo keys drops to affordable 1.06-1.07 i allways geting this message :

not enough stock for the following items : vangaurd keys ,winter keys ,falchion keys , .....

BTW : CSGO keys in-game price has droped by 10 euro cents 2.19 e now for one key

Doesn't matter, all keys are valued by their USD price which is $2.5. EUR currency just changed price so Valve updated it accordingly.

Big steam sales will start next month , and keys price will drop even more during sale then this week, all will be withdrawing only csgo keys , and if keys swappers will exchange their keys tf2 to csgo bots will be out of stock again

Big steam sales will start next month , and keys price will drop even more during sale then this week, all will be withdrawing only csgo keys , and if keys swappers will exchange their keys tf2 to csgo bots will be out of stock again

Big steam sale next month? What then? We have to wait to get our keys until that sale is over?

Big steam sale next month? What then? We have to wait to get our keys until that sale is over?

Most likely sellers will stuck with Credits during sale , today no stock for vanguard ,winter keys

bots have thousands of falchon keys 2 months later and users want withdraw tf2..now problem is cs go keys..https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/20119/?page=1

Before site hack when withdraw csgo keys i got keys from different Vaults 03 04 05 08... looks like now only 2 bots (vault 01 vault 02 i think) are letting to withdraw csgo keys ,other vaults just keeps the keys

With the old system we could just withdraw the keys we received. Much easier, no?