Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Again i cant get tf2 keys on dispenser, if this is not going to be fixed we need a real time update into the rates from market.
Replies

If you consider no CS:GO keys deposit is allowed, sure there is fix. :)

You do understand that this also hurts you, since most traders have their credit trapped here which means they can't buy new games from the store/traders and make new listings. I don't even bother adding any games anymore, since it takes days to withdraw +300 credits.

I still think that dinamically changing the csgo deposit and withdraw rates based on stock could make a healthy effect on the system.
(Not based on the market)

i Dont consider it, because all my calculation are done with tf2 keys, and i dont want to withdraw csgo keys.

i Dont consider it, because all my calculation are done with tf2 keys, and i dont want to withdraw csgo keys.

Then there is really nothing much we can do. There must be some people willing to withdraw CS:GO keys to keep the balance.

Then there is really nothing much we can do. There must be some people willing to withdraw CS:GO keys to keep the balance.

Yea, I'm sure, but obviously (seeing all these claims) not on these rates.

Can we get in the Credit system part that when we Withdraw Keys we can see the stock for all the Keys? If this could be done it would be easier to see what can be withdrawn and what not. So everybody can see roughly the stock of the Keys. Just a suggestion, if this could be done it would be helpful for everybody.

Still not able to withdraw

How many "Dispenser.tf Vaults" are? Because I can only withdraw TF2 Keys from Dispenser.tf Vault 02. I really don't believe that I can only withdraw from that specific Vault, or is there no more TF2 Keys in other Vaults?

How many "Dispenser.tf Vaults" are? Because I can only withdraw TF2 Keys from Dispenser.tf Vault 02. I really don't believe that I can only withdraw from that specific Vault, or is there no more TF2 Keys in other Vaults?

Yes, there are not that many TF2 keys.

I stoped depositing games to dispenser untill this is fixed. It's been almost a week I can't withdraw my keys.

This is retarded, Ive had this problem also. If you were set on forcing this new system upon us for your own profit then you should be making sure there is plenty of stock of keys so sellers can withdraw the keys they deserve for their sales.

You should be stocking the vaults with keys yourself to make sure people can withdraw. Until there is a steady supply that always has key stock to withdraw.

I also stopped listing on the market as the current steam market csgo/tf2 key rates are nowhere close to the ones on the dispenser deposit and withdrawal ratios.

now everyone wants tf2, when tf2 devalued everyone wants to csgo...only want tf2?? easy....use old system linked with only tf2 keys

I suggest complete removal of csgo keys withdraw sistem. I understand that this will halt some of income to dispenser site, but current ratio is 1:1.03 and not 1:1.07. I will not convert to csgo keys and loose 3 key credits on every 100 csgo keys I withdraw.And since i cant withdraw tf2 keys due to constant shortage I cant purchase new gifts and continue selling. So dispenser will loose on fees that would otherwise charge when i sell gifts again.So in short remove csgo keys credit becouse it hurts you in every way.