Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello ,

While i was moving my keys / games i saw this error : You cannot trade with 007.BlackBurn's bot because they have a trade ban.

Is there any way to fix it and i want to know why the bot have got suspended / limit access , it is just a bot. please help me as fast as you can.

http://i.imgur.com/wqricBl.png?1

Hey again
Replies

joto ,

please give me the full converstation with u and the support and give me a screenshot of the account information
if there is a gifts were bought by fake card or stoeln , bot or acc willnot take a ban on the acc - it will say only that gifts appeard as this happend me befor and my account haven't got banned , when i sent they just say :
The games you received via trade were purchased fraudulently and removed from your account.

As a result we have undone the trade performed and your items/gifts have been restored to your account.

Additionally, any Community Market listings that you had listed were have also removed and returned to your inventory.

a new info

the copies that were bought by wrong way haven't been sold out from the bot , check it from trade history of the bot

you must tell them THAT THIS IS A BOT and created for Dispenser.tf site that were made by you.
again , please tell them more about this case '' this is abot and selling gifts on trusted site ...etc ''

please , upload the steam support full ticket and account information
also , have you used credit card on the bot ?

He was reselling gifts bought with stolen credit card. Weird is that it got permanently banned. If you activate stolen game, usually you get red warning and contacting support removes game and warning.

Usually , i don't sell revoked games - please can you tell what will do you if u see a guy selling for 4 keys ? will be scared about revoke ? look at the price , it is just normal like all ppl selling

He was reselling gifts bought with stolen credit card. Weird is that it got permanently banned. If you activate stolen game, usually you get red warning and contacting support removes game and warning.

Usually , i don't sell revoked games - please can you tell what will do you if u see a guy selling for 4 keys ? will be scared about revoke ? look at the price , it is just normal like all ppl selling

You mean CS GO? First of all, you still got that copies from the sale? Or bought from someone else for like 2-3 keys each copie?

You mean CS GO? First of all, you still got that copies from the sale? Or bought from someone else for like 2-3 keys each copie?

Hey mate , yes i bought 7 copies for 4 keys each - and they got revoked. other gifts were purchased by me

I want to add somthing to you Joto ,

I just saw 2 or 3 users their copies were removed / revoked and thier bot still working - so ?

There will be a shitstorm, if this happens to non-vip bots.

There will be a shitstorm, if this happens to non-vip bots.

I belive , yes.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds this very concerning. Hoping for a speedy recovery of your account BlackBurn.

BlackBurn, I suggest You to buy game gifts ONLY from trusted traders... DONT BUY GIFTS from random guys NEVER EVER, especially when price is VERY LOW!
I have my trusted providers and I have no problems with revoked gifts, ban or something like that.
Mostly easy money = dirty money...

BlackBurn, I suggest You to buy game gifts ONLY from trusted traders... DONT BUY GIFTS from random guys NEVER EVER, especially when price is VERY LOW!
I have my trusted providers and I have no problems with revoked gifts, ban or something like that.

a question plz ? is 4 key low price ? very low price ? i don't know , i just don't know
you tell me what do u think about 4 key price on it.

a question plz ? is 4 key low price ? very low price ? i don't know , i just don't know
you tell me what do u think about 4 key price on it.

Frauders can sell gifts for regular price, they dont need to quick sell... BUY ONLY FROM TRUSTED TRADERS. Thats all, You should be happy, that guys from valve didn't banned Your main account. I guess that they banned bot account because it looks fishy (low games) and Your main account has over 700 games, so valve decided to ban account used to fraud, not Your main. You should send a letter for Gaben and thanks him for that.

Make print screens of fraudantly bought gifts (they guy that You bought it) and explain it to valve guys. It's possible that NORMAL trader bought them from frauder and sold for normal price. So the only way to avoid sad situations is TO BUY GAMES FROM TRUSTED PROVIDERS. Price lower than TLSWP (The Lowest Sale World Price) means that game is in 95% of cases frauded or hijacked from account, but NORMAL PRICE MEANS NOTHING. I stopped to buying games from random traders very fast, because I realized, that I can lose much more than I could get profit.

I don't blame You, but it's Your faullt that You bought game from non-trusted trader after sale...

Anyway, maybe Joto should write on the site unhiddable warning, that buying game from non-trusted traders might be fuc**** risky, maybe it will reduce high amount of guys who looks for easy profit and buy games AFTER SALE to resell them with profit, only because they found it cheaper from random guy.

And one more thing, why did You bought those games 4 keys per copy to resell them 4 keys per copy??? There is no logic in that.