Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello ,

While i was moving my keys / games i saw this error : You cannot trade with 007.BlackBurn's bot because they have a trade ban.

Is there any way to fix it and i want to know why the bot have got suspended / limit access , it is just a bot. please help me as fast as you can.

http://i.imgur.com/wqricBl.png?1

Hey again
Replies

Well , i want a photo like the past one you did.
and keep doing it.

I don't see the point in going on with this. The account got banned based on your actions. Joto seems to have been kind enough to contact Steam on multiple occasions trying to help you get your stuff back. Steam support made it clear multiple times that they won't unban it. There's really nothing the admins here can do for you.

well , if ur account got this , you willnot say those words , oky ?

Valve does not unban, that's something you have to understand, they just don't do it no matter how much you keep asking them. If this was my account I would have to accept it because that's just how it is.

This is my case and i'll not accept this unfair ban , understand ?

Well , i want a photo like the past one you did.
and keep doing it.

I don't see the point in going on with this. The account got banned based on your actions. Joto seems to have been kind enough to contact Steam on multiple occasions trying to help you get your stuff back. Steam support made it clear multiple times that they won't unban it. There's really nothing the admins here can do for you.

I would. You are settling up the admins with tons of work for a problem you created. Up to a certain point this was fine, as they got all the account information and are therefore in a better position to communicate to Steam regarding the issue. Steam support has made it very clear that they won't unban the account. So what other options are there left? You can keep requesting Joto to spam Steam support, but they seem to be pretty clear that the decision is final. The only thing I see happening is Steam support to ignore all incoming messages and potentially ruin any possibilities to fix a problem in the future.

I don't like this kind of ppl who say , if i got this , i would accept it ? what are u talking about ? hard work with admins ? only joto here + he only send and wait for reply as he don't check it daily ? so what is hard on it ? also why should i stop as i got it unfair ? i don't know , rly don't know why are you here - there is somthing useful you can do , only u can say bla bla bla

You asked me a question and then you blame me for awnsering it truthfully?

I'm just saying it to you how it is. Steam support says the decision is final; so it is. If you want to keep messaging their support about it; fine. Don't expect others to waste their time though on something that doesn't change anything.

((Well , i want a photo like the past one you did.
and keep doing it.

I would. You are settling up the admins with tons of work for a problem you created. Up to a certain point this was fine, as they got all the account information and are therefore in a better position to communicate to Steam regarding the issue. Steam support has made it very clear that they won't unban the account. So what other options are there left? You can keep requesting Joto to spam Steam support, but they seem to be pretty clear that the decision is final. The only thing I see happening is Steam support to ignore all incoming messages and potentially ruin any possibilities to fix a problem in the future.

I don't like this kind of ppl who say , if i got this , i would accept it ? what are u talking about ? hard work with admins ? only joto here + he only send and wait for reply as he don't check it daily ? so what is hard on it ? also why should i stop as i got it unfair ? i don't know , rly don't know why are you here - there is somthing useful you can do , only u can say bla bla bla

You asked me a question and then you blame me for awnsering it truthfully?

I'm just saying it to you how it is. Steam support says the decision is final; so it is. If you want to keep messaging their support about it; fine. Don't expect others to waste their time though on something that doesn't change anything. ))

And why do u care about other ppls's time?

It doesn't matter if you think it's unfair, you're fooling yourself if you think you can change valves mind.

It doesn't matter if you think it's unfair, you're fooling yourself if you think you can change valves mind.

i'm not fool and i'llnot give up.

Are you thinking that making yourself more and more unreasonable and annoying is the way to get others to accept your demand? You even accuse me of 'not doing my best' because I could not get the account unbanned? How old are you seriously? Do you know at least a little bit of courtesy?

Here's some truth. Valve thinks that the bot is your alt for selling revoked gifts so they ban it. Now, I don't know why they do not ban the account you are using as well. It probably is a 'mistake' for not doing so. It is not a good idea to spam them further because you won't like it if they made the correct decision instead.

You are getting the situation wrong here because you think that selling revoked gifts is totally not your mistake. Valve does not think this way. They do not care if you got them knowingly or unknowingly. When they have enough people telling them they bought those gifts from you, they take actions. There is no way both of the accounts could run away clean. You are already getting the better end because the bot took the hit for you.

If you want to spam them further you can do it yourself. I am not going to waste more time with Steam support with my stupid request. When I talk to Steam I feel like a child twisting logic just to make you look good (when I know for a fact that you are not). Give me your email address and I will give you the bot account. You can do whatever you want with it. You do not need my 'proof' because it means nothing to you. Open a ticket yourself and I am out of this. I hope you good luck in getting the bot unbanned.

Are you thinking that making yourself more and more unreasonable and annoying is the way to get others to accept your demand? You even accuse me of 'not doing my best' because I could not get the account unbanned? How old are you seriously? Do you know at least a little bit of courtesy?

Here's some truth. Valve thinks that the bot is your alt for selling revoked gifts so they ban it. Now, I don't know why they do not ban the account you are using as well. It probably is a 'mistake' for not doing so. It is not a good idea to spam them further because you won't like it if they made the correct decision instead.

You are getting the situation wrong here because you think that selling revoked gifts is totally not your mistake. Valve does not think this way. They do not care if you got them knowingly or unknowingly. When they have enough people telling them they bought those gifts from you, they take actions. There is no way both of the accounts could run away clean. You are already getting the better end because the bot took the hit for you.

If you want to spam them further you can do it yourself. I am not going to waste more time with Steam support with my stupid request. When I talk to Steam I feel like a child twisting logic just to make you look good (when I know for a fact that you are not). Give me your email address and I will give you the bot account. You can do whatever you want with it. You do not need my 'proof' because it means nothing to you. Open a ticket yourself and I am out of this. I hope you good luck in getting the bot unbanned.

I'm 18 years old and my email : [email protected]
you don't even feel how this case make me like this for being unfair.

Give me your email address and I will give you the bot account. You can do whatever you want with it. You do not need my 'proof' because it means nothing to you. Open a ticket yourself and I am out of this. I hope you good luck in getting the bot unbanned.

Just an FYI, in the trade offer history is the 'security phrase' of all users who have traded with them, are you really going to give that away to some random?

Give me your email address and I will give you the bot account. You can do whatever you want with it. You do not need my 'proof' because it means nothing to you. Open a ticket yourself and I am out of this. I hope you good luck in getting the bot unbanned.

Just an FYI, in the trade offer history is the 'security phrase' of all users who have traded with them, are you really going to give that away to some random?

I do not really want to give away any account. But OP insists if I do not give him the account he cannot write a Steam support ticket (which is not really true) and he will keep spamming me for not being 'serious' enough about this...

Do you think there is any better solution about this?

JoTo , i want the first e-mail that were used on the banned bot '' http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051758067 ''

and he will get it unbanned , you can send me PM on steam or send me a msg to : [email protected]

Or write it here , thanks.

JoTo , i want the first e-mail that were used on the banned bot '' http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051758067 ''

and he will get it unbanned , you can send me PM on steam or send me a msg to : [email protected]

Good stuff pal :)

Ticket number 1699-EDJZ-1175

1 Message by you on Sun, 18th May 2014 8:22

Dear Support,

My account receives a message about violating Steam TOS and account functionality being restricted. May I know why is that?

Thanks in advance.

2 Message by Support Tech Velouria on Sat, 24th May 2014 14:41

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We apologize for the delay.

We have found activity in the Steam account related to fraudulent credit card use.

Per the Steam Subscriber Agreement, we have locked the account permanently. The account will not be reactivated.

The Steam Subscriber Agreement can be found at:
http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

In addition to violation of contract, said activities on the account may violate state and federal law. Valve reserves the right to refer the matter to the appropriate authorities.

Ticket number 1699-EDJZ-1175

1 Message by you on Sun, 18th May 2014 8:22

Dear Support,

My account receives a message about violating Steam TOS and account functionality being restricted. May I know why is that?

Thanks in advance.

2 Message by Support Tech Velouria on Sat, 24th May 2014 14:41

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We apologize for the delay.

We have found activity in the Steam account related to fraudulent credit card use.

Per the Steam Subscriber Agreement, we have locked the account permanently. The account will not be reactivated.

The Steam Subscriber Agreement can be found at:
http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

In addition to violation of contract, said activities on the account may violate state and federal law. Valve reserves the right to refer the matter to the appropriate authorities.

I want the first e-mail as well that you used on this account ( yahoo , hotmail , gmail ...etc ).

Contact email