Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello ,

While i was moving my keys / games i saw this error : You cannot trade with 007.BlackBurn's bot because they have a trade ban.

Is there any way to fix it and i want to know why the bot have got suspended / limit access , it is just a bot. please help me as fast as you can.

http://i.imgur.com/wqricBl.png?1

Hey again
Replies

I have not heard from them since.

Heeeeeeey

over 10 days , no reply ? do u check it daily or u don't care ?

Heeeeeeey

over 10 days , no reply ? do u check it daily or u don't care ?

No reply at all. I do check my email.

Add me on steam BlackBurn[A], I think that I could help You.

still no reply?

No reply and do not think they will. I may send one last ticket.

No reply and do not think they will. I may send one last ticket.

I've had two tickets replied in the course of the last three days (To do with gifts), if you've had no reply in ten days, it's safe to assume they're ignoring you.

Did you try to make new support accounts to get new Supporters?

/e: Sending the same thing to the same person is pointless in the Steam system

Newest Reply:

========= Please enter your reply ABOVE this line =========

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Li,

We have found activity in this Steam account related to the trafficking, laundering, or reselling of games or items that were obtained in a fraudulent manner.

Per the Steam Subscriber Agreement, we have locked the account.

As previously stated, the account will not be unlocked.

The Steam Subscriber Agreement can be found at:
http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

In addition to violation of contract, activities on the account may violate federal law and state law. If such activities persist, Valve reserves the right to refer the matter to authorities.

Anytime you wish you can view your question online:
https://support.steampowered.com/view.php?ticketref=1699-EDJZ-1175

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your question may already be answered in our knowledgebase:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_search.php?searchwords=

As an alternate resource, please check Steam Discussions as other users may have resolved this issue:
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/

<=== 1699-EDJZ-1175 --- 77699b94 ===>

---------------------------
Now will you give up because it is already very lucky that they mistakenly thought that the bot account is the culprit and overlooked your main account. I think if I keep writing I will get your main banned instead of the bot. If you want me to keep writing its okay but I think the best result I can get is to transfer the ban from the bot to you.

Well , i want a photo like the past one you did.
and keep doing it.

and keep doing it.

I don't see the point in going on with this. The account got banned based on your actions. Joto seems to have been kind enough to contact Steam on multiple occasions trying to help you get your stuff back. Steam support made it clear multiple times that they won't unban it. There's really nothing the admins here can do for you.

and keep doing it.

I don't see the point in going on with this. The account got banned based on your actions. Joto seems to have been kind enough to contact Steam on multiple occasions trying to help you get your stuff back. Steam support made it clear multiple times that they won't unban it. There's really nothing the admins here can do for you.

well , if ur account got this , you willnot say those words , oky ?

and keep doing it.

I would. You are settling up the admins with tons of work for a problem you created. Up to a certain point this was fine, as they got all the account information and are therefore in a better position to communicate to Steam regarding the issue. Steam support has made it very clear that they won't unban the account. So what other options are there left? You can keep requesting Joto to spam Steam support, but they seem to be pretty clear that the decision is final. The only thing I see happening is Steam support to ignore all incoming messages and potentially ruin any possibilities to fix a problem in the future.

and keep doing it.

Valve does not unban, that's something you have to understand, they just don't do it no matter how much you keep asking them. If this was my account I would have to accept it because that's just how it is.

and keep doing it.

I would. You are settling up the admins with tons of work for a problem you created. Up to a certain point this was fine, as they got all the account information and are therefore in a better position to communicate to Steam regarding the issue. Steam support has made it very clear that they won't unban the account. So what other options are there left? You can keep requesting Joto to spam Steam support, but they seem to be pretty clear that the decision is final. The only thing I see happening is Steam support to ignore all incoming messages and potentially ruin any possibilities to fix a problem in the future.

I don't like this kind of ppl who say , if i got this , i would accept it ? what are u talking about ? hard work with admins ? only joto here + he only send and wait for reply as he don't check it daily ? so what is hard on it ? also why should i stop as i got it unfair ? i don't know , rly don't know why are you here - there is somthing useful you can do , only u can say bla bla bla