Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello ,

While i was moving my keys / games i saw this error : You cannot trade with 007.BlackBurn's bot because they have a trade ban.

Is there any way to fix it and i want to know why the bot have got suspended / limit access , it is just a bot. please help me as fast as you can.

http://i.imgur.com/wqricBl.png?1

Hey again
Replies

also , can i have screenshot of the support ticket ?

I have emailed them for a follow-up. I think they got the wrong account to blame. Dunno if they will trade lock you instead, though. Hope you are also a victim in this case.

i told u , i'll not give up from this - but if i'll be banned for ever , what is going to happen from ur side as help ?

I dunno what they will do. My guess is they probably will do nothing because they do not seem to care too much about these cases. Their solution is to ban before anything.

If you are also a victim, you should provide as much proof as possible to Steam that you are also unaware of the fraudulent purchased gifts. So that they won't transfer the responsibility to you, and the bot may also be unbanned.

I have emailed them for a follow-up. I think they got the wrong account to blame. Dunno if they will trade lock you instead, though. Hope you are also a victim in this case.

i told u , i'll not give up from this - but if i'll be banned for ever , what is going to happen from ur side as help ?

I dunno what they will do. My guess is they probably will do nothing because they do not seem to care too much about these cases. Their solution is to ban before anything.

If you are also a victim, you should provide as much proof as possible to Steam that you are also unaware of the fraudulent purchased gifts. So that they won't transfer the responsibility to you, and the bot may also be unbanned.

Joto , this msg isnot about the gifts - i'm sure 100% coz 1 of my friends got it when he got suspended on his account and sent to them credit card as ownership and they banned him for wrong info as they thought that he is stealing cards.

So they have decided to be useless.

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello Li,

Unfortunately, we will be unable to assist you further with this issue.

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

Anytime you wish you can view your question online:
https://support.steampowered.com/view.php?ticketref=1699-EDJZ-1175

Going to open another ticket..

Hello,

Hello Li,

i've 2 questions plz , first will u give me ticket number ?
secound , have you gave them ownership for the account ? just if u can give me the full ticket number on a screenshots - coz i sent a msg to support about the revoked games and they said :
The gift has been removed due to a billing issue with the original purchase.

Since the gifts had already been traded off of the account before it was revoked, we will be unable to restore any items that were traded for them.

Hello,

Hello Li,

secound , have you gave them ownership for the account ? just if u can give me the full ticket number on a screenshots - coz i sent a msg to support about the revoked games and they said :

Since the gifts had already been traded off of the account before it was revoked, we will be unable to restore any items that were traded for them.

My original ticket number was

[1699-EDJZ-1175] [77699b94]

I already told them the account is mine and not yours. They do not seem to read at all.

Register a new support account, and hope that you'll get another Supporter.
Some of them are fair, others are bastards.

Register a new support account, and hope that you'll get another Supporter.
Some of them are fair, others are bastards.

thanks alot my friend :)

Hello,

Hello Li,

My original ticket number was

[1699-EDJZ-1175] [77699b94]

I already told them the account is mine and not yours. They do not seem to read at all.

that's good but this is my third time to ask you for the ticket on screenshots , please give the full ticket on screenshots to know it and upload to the staff that i'm talking with.

Is this what you need:

http://i.imgur.com/xLhV2vz.png

Is this what you need:

http://i.imgur.com/xLhV2vz.png

can i have the full ticket to send it to them ?

Joto ,

the staff that replied on ur ticket replied on my ticket as well with this msg

Message by Support Tech Velouria on Tue, 27th May 2014 3:12 pm
Hello Hazem,

Joto ,

Hello Hazem,

Yeah so the same person gave the same reply. Only saying gifts are revoked because of billing issues but not why the account has to be locked...

Joto ,

Hello Hazem,

Yeah so the same person gave the same reply. Only saying gifts are revoked because of billing issues but not why the account has to be locked...

i'm gona to try with him to let him understand the mistake , hope he understand it.

any reply or u left this case for ever ?