Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I cant buy anything, no bots trade or something... Why?

Sorry for no explain, I am nervous
Replies

Not sure if I understand your question, but the process of Bitcoin purchase is:

1. Select a trade, for example http://dispenser.tf/trade/100138/
2. Change the purchase amount (optional), Click Proceed -> Onsite Purchase
3. Confirm the details

I do but then the trade going to background, the shop close (las item in the shop) and I havent any bot trading with me. I've try with TF2K in your shop (Joto Shop) and a gift from another guy and nothing...

EDIT: I've tried again buying a gift and I've lost my bitcoin and I don't have any bot trading with me

"1161568 Bitshop Bitshop Dispenser 10 minutes ago Completed Onsite Purchase "

EDIT2: I make another purcharse, It says completed but I don't have any bot trading with me...

"1161620 bacondouble's Item Shop Dispenser 121 (VIP) a minute ago Completed Onsite Purchase"

ThanksI hope I can solve this

I do but then the trade going to background, the shop close (las item in the shop) and I havent any bot trading with me. I've try with TF2K in your shop (Joto Shop) and a gift from another guy and nothing...

EDIT: I've tried again buying a gift and I've lost my bitcoin and I don't have any bot trading with me

"1161568 Bitshop Bitshop Dispenser 10 minutes ago Completed Onsite Purchase "

EDIT2: I make another purcharse, It says completed but I don't have any bot trading with me...

"1161620 bacondouble's Item Shop Dispenser 121 (VIP) a minute ago Completed Onsite Purchase"

ThanksI hope I can solve this

You have to withdraw the keys from your dispenser.tf inventory. The onsite purchase option simply moves the items from the seller's inventory to yours. From this point you can either withdraw the keys or buy other items directly with the keys in your inventory with another onsite purchase.

Go to http://dispenser.tf/myshop/, you will find the items you bought with onsite purchase there. If you would like to withdraw, simply select (highlight) them and proceed with the 'Withdraw/Transfer' option. Select Withdraw to Backpack.

There seems to be a sudden influx of new users who thought the site ate their items :) Please read the FAQ!

Thanks I didnt know!