Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have any problems related to Bitcoin deposit, withdrawal or purchasing with Bitcoin, please ask them here.

a) On how to withdraw items purchased with BTC:

The onsite purchase option moves the items from the seller's inventory to yours. From this point, you can either withdraw the items or exchange other items with the items in your inventory. If you would like to withdraw from your Dispenser.tf inventory, accessed it via http://dispenser.tf/myshop/. You will find the items you have bought with onsite purchase there. Select (highlight) the items and proceed with the 'Withdraw/Transfer' option. Select 'Withdraw to Backpack', you will receive a trade offer from the bot shortly.

b) On deposit not being credited:

Before anything, check if your transaction is confirmed on the blockchain via http://blockchain.info

As we use the blockchain.info forwarding service, there are two possible reasons for further delay:

1. Your BTC deposit actually involves 2 transfers. The first one is from your wallet to the blockchain.info wallet and the second one is from the blockchain.info wallet to ours. The confirmations from where you deposit only implies that your BTC has reached the blockchain.info wallet. It will take time for further confirmations from their wallet to ours.

2. After all the confirmations are completed, we have to wait for the blockchain.info API to send a callback in order for us to acknowledge the transaction and update the database. This process may have certain delay.

Basically, your BTC will be credited eventually as long as you get at least 1 confirmation on the Blockchain. You do not have to worry about it too much.

c) On minimum deposit amount:

The minimum deposit amount is 0.0005 (after fee), which is required for the blockchain.info API (details: https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive) to process the transaction. If you have made deposit of <0.0005 BTC, you have to make additional deposit to make up the minimum amount.

Please report here only if your BTC is not credited after 24 hours, with the following information

1. Time of your withdrawal from the source wallet.
2. The amount of BTC.
3. The txnid of your transaction.

Your case will not be investigated if you miss any of the above information or your deposit is not yet delayed for 24 hours or more
Replies

joto,

could you please approve my btc withdrawl?

joto,

could you please approve my btc withdrawl?

got a pending eth withdrawal, can you process it please..

gas is 40-60gwei at the moment, on Ethereum, thought you were sending from a CEX, but you send from your wallet..
I do not think this will get processed..

gas is 40-60gwei at the moment, on Ethereum, thought you were sending from a CEX, but you send from your wallet..

Didn't knew ETH gas station was terminated, the gas price didn't got updated.

Just replaced the transaction manually.

thanks bro, got another pending TXN for you!

jai une autre transaction sur le ethereum si tu peux la proceder svp
i got another transaction for you waiting for approval , check gas again please
thanks bro

The gas is 2x the gwei in the website bro
doubt that TXN will get processed .. has been already 17hours
la transaction marchera pas, le gas est trop cher a comparer a ce que tu as utiliser bro

la transaction marchera pas, le gas est trop cher a comparer a ce que tu as utiliser bro

if you could look bro, the gas is higher... and doubt will get cheaper.. id put higher gas but it won't let me edit it

if you could look bro, the gas is higher... and doubt will get cheaper.. id put higher gas but it won't let me edit it

I manually replaced it. Gas price had been rising quickly after the weekend.

I am getting "BITCOIN WITHDRAWAL ADDRESS INVALID" on a bitcoin withdrawal even though the wallet address is correct.