Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
whenever I try to modify trade with many items (>50) inventory isn't loading and I can't add any new items
+
if you try to add some copies of item, it removes all copies of the same type that already were at trade

Replies

Can't edit trades properly here as well. Doesn't matter if it's just a few items or lots of items.
When I choose "edit" some previous items disappear from the trade.

Same problem. Not loading beyond 25 items. :(

Can't edit trades properly here as well. Doesn't matter if it's just a few items or lots of items.

+1

same problem

Same here.

+

whenever I try to modify trade with many items (>50) inventory isn't loading and I can't add any new items
+
if you try to add some copies of item, it removes all copies of the same type that already were at trade

+1

Being fixed. Will update in a few hours.

+1

Its really annoying, have to delete whole trade to make a new one with new items.

same problem whith my bot

We have updated the inventory again yesterday. Now it should be much faster and trade editing should work.

thank you for the fast response and fix!

why new system "Sell Items Selection":
1. shows all items by default? I have to choose each time Usable Only.
2. displays the items that are included in the trade?
3. long loads items?
4. VERY LONG UPDATED ITEMS? I edited trade #1 a few minutes ago, when I edit trade #2 -- I still see some items as Usabled, but I have already included these items in trade #1 a few minutes ago.