Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi!!

I am trying to edit some of my threads. Those threads already have some games. I try to edit it, because I want to add more games. but, while I am choosing the games to add, the games which are already on the thread start to delete from the thread without I click on anything, and they go away from that thread :/.
That happens in all my threads, like if someone would be trying to quit those games from my threads :S
Replies

same here. i am seeing some improvements in the site (guess someones hired to improve stuff, and performance is really improved, tnx), but looks like some bugs are also introduced.

i open trade for editing and few games are automatically thrown out and are not visible in available game list. Also when editing trade, usable-only filter is no longer default (like it was in past)

same problem

EDIT: Solved for me, thanks for the support

same here

Same Here, the site is working very fast thanks for it :), but these bug when edit is so bad.

I have the same problem.

Not threads, but trades!
When I edit my trades all the items but one are automatically deleted from it. That makes editing them frustrating, but still possible

Not threads, but trades!
When I edit my trades all the items but one are automatically deleted from it. That makes editing them frustrating, but still possible

Yep, that's what I mean xD.

Same story

same problem

same problem