Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello,

first of all, I want to excuse myself for my poor english, it isn't my first language.

So, I recently found out about this site, and tried to trade a Key for some other stuff. I had this key in my Steam inventory, and did a "Steam Purchase" (and not an onsite purchase). It processed something, and then showed me two spaces, with the items i would recieve, and the ones I would give. But the spaces were empty. I was able to click on the "change offered items" button, and highlight other items from my invent (which would then appear in the 'give' space) but the key was already highlighted. I tried pressing the Proceed button, but nothing would happen.

So I cancelled this, and tried to deposit that key on the dispenser.tf inventory (on my shop). The trade apparently worked and the key disappeared from my Steam invent. But now, when I look at my item shop, the inventory is empty (0/10). I can see on the inventory log thet the key was deposed and then moved to the dispenser 03 bot.

I tried to do the trade again, this time with the onsite purchase, but it tells me that I don't have the item necessary (only that one key is requested btw). I can't make the steam purchase, since the key isn't there anymore, and I apparently can't even withdraw the key since my onsite inventory is empty.

Please help me if you can, thanks in advance

Halefall
Replies

I'm currently browsing through other threads in the forum, and I'm seeing that many people have the same issues. Guess I have to wait.

Okay, I saw the announcement (I should look at that before posting). The item missing is a single regular tf2 key.
the steam trade history is this one : 24 Aug You traded with Dispenser.tf Logistic. 1:27am (UTC +1) Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

The item appeared.
Thanks to whoever the responsible is.

Well... but the blank confirmation boxes are still there. I hope you fix that soon.