Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hello, I'm trying to withdraw a TF2 key that I stored but can't. Every time I select the key (icon highlighted blue) and click on the Withdraw/Transfer button it says "No inventory selected, Please select items before using this function."

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, could someone help me
If you could just put the key back in my steam inventory (not dispenser.tf inventory) I would be very grateful :)

Thx in advance!

EDIT: Ok, now one thing is fixed, the website recognizes that I have selected the key and then I try to put it back in my steam inventory.

The bot sends me the offer, I accept but now Steam says "There was an error accepting this trade offer. Please try again later. You cannot trade with Dispenser 02 (Lv.1)."

What does this mean ?? pls help me
Replies

you should click the key you want to withdraw and click confirm, that should be done

I did click the (only) key in my inventory, the website still got me that error. Now it works but Steam says I can't trade with the Dispenser bot :o

My account is clean, never been banned. What's happening?

i think this website is kinda maintenance right now, i couldn't buy tf2 keys from bitcoin too. It was said "On site purchase is disabled" and i asked how long the maintenance will take, but the admin haven't respond it.

I think it happen because the maintenance

The trade doesn't work on Steam!! not on the website, now it's Steam, the program, which is telling me I can't trade with the "Dispenser 2 lv1" :s

I'm kinda worried

Can you send/receive trade offer with other Steam users?