Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Trying to buy (4x) mann co keys from http://dispenser.tf/trade/124671/
Shows a grand total of 0.01565128, while my balance is 0.01570000.

Yet when I purchase it says "You do not have enough bitcoin balance for this purchase.".
Replies

I didn't figure out a solution so I sent the minimum deposit amount to my balance.
Now the purchase goes through but after a couple minutes it says the trade has reverted.
I have tried with multiple sellers and multiple times.

After trying countless times, it still didn't work.
I tried again many hours later and then it finally worked.

Sorry for making this thread but my experience was far from smooth.

I'm not gonna start a new thread in hopes that someone will still check this.

After many tries I finally was able to buy the keys I wanted.
I traded them for cs:go, the site said the trade succeeded but when I tried to check my inventory, the site went down.
About 15 mins later the site came up and when I checked my inventory the 4 keys were back there.
I tried trading again but then it failed.
Every time I have tried to trade again it says I don't have the required items in my inventory.
When I check my inventory the 4 keys show up briefly and disappear.

"Shows a grand total of 0.01565128, while my balance is 0.01570000."

"The transaction fee of Bitcoin on Dispenser.tf is 1%. The fee has to be paid for both buyer and seller."

This situation is confusing because the Grand Total does not include the 1% fee, I think. You will see the fee later when you confirm the purchase.

0.01565128 + 1% is 0.0158077928 which is more than your balance - that may be why it's not working.

I think I maybe had a similar problem yesterday (though I was getting a different error message, so maybe it was a different issue). Anyway, after many tries, my purchase succeeded, but afterwards, my bitcoin balance was negative until I got more BTC into the account.

"Shows a grand total of 0.01565128, while my balance is 0.01570000."

"The transaction fee of Bitcoin on Dispenser.tf is 1%. The fee has to be paid for both buyer and seller."

This situation is confusing because the Grand Total does not include the 1% fee, I think. You will see the fee later when you confirm the purchase.

0.01565128 + 1% is 0.0158077928 which is more than your balance - that may be why it's not working.

I think I maybe had a similar problem yesterday (though I was getting a different error message, so maybe it was a different issue). Anyway, after many tries, my purchase succeeded, but afterwards, my bitcoin balance was negative until I got more BTC into the account.

Ah yes that might be it, though now I don't have neither my bitcoin nor the keys I bought with them.

I am sending the CS:GO back to your inventory.

I am sending the CS:GO back to your inventory.

Yep, it arrived.

Thank you sir.