Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Out of 24 players, 8 are snipers and spies and 14 are pyros. No matter where you go there are fire on your screen. Dead ringer spies play like duelist and keep running into you like a boss. It's just so boring and stupid.

Pub engi always play like a loser. Building at the first point for no reason even when the team is pushing and going strong. And most of the time, there are always no engi when you need it, and full of engi when you don't need them.

Everyone likes spy and spams dead ringer as much as possible and get away with it because it's so OP, annoying as hell but not doing anything substantial. And a team could have 2 spies even when the opposing team has only 1 person.

Be an engi, no demoman. Be a demoman, no pyro. Be a pyro, no engi. And every game I have to deal with two spies immune to fire.

I won't play any games except highlander now. Well, I think I am just too tired of those dead ringer spies running everywhere invincible. And 2 shot you with enforcer when you have a problem with it.
Replies

Ha!
Also, most of pyro in pub make me feel they are acting as spy, ppl often get backstab (backburn) by them :x
I wonder y there is sooooo many backburner pyro in these days.

TF2 is never boring, but it's time for competitive gameplay

9v9 highlander is good.
It isn't that TF2 itself is boring. It is how HK players make it a boring campfest and individualist playgrounds.

Let alone people flaming me for using mic / being good etc.

It is very enjoyable playing highlanders with lemt / 7s or playing 6v6s with pugs / ozfortress pugs I have to say.

9v9 highlander is good.
It isn't that TF2 itself is boring. It is how HK players make it a boring campfest and individualist playgrounds.

It is very enjoyable playing highlanders with lemt / 7s or playing 6v6s with pugs / ozfortress pugs I have to say.

Yes but even pub highlander is not as boring as dealing with 2 dead ringer spies as pyro everyday or else hearing the whole team die and saying "wtf I just killed that spy !@#&!*(#^#!*(" I guess 1 dead ringer is already OP enough and we should not have 2+.

Cl, I think it's because people think you're a girl

Even without that, people still think using mic is a taboo in HK.

That being said, we should like arrange a HSP TF2 meetup in Hong Kong or something. Get a chance to meet up with the folks, discus world news, flirt, get drunk and pass out (though not necessarily in that order

DONT PLAY STUPID PUB

PLAY PUG LA

Kuroneko you should start it up.
call someone play.

DONT PLAY STUPID PUB

PLAY PUG LA

call someone play.

We called some highlanders pug over the past 2 weeks.
It is great fun, albeit a bit disorganized.

DONT PLAY STUPID PUB

PLAY PUG LA

call someone play.

PUG isnt that good either because the lack of a stable team.

I recently got a huge bunch of new games and I find myself playing Minecraft instead.

If you guys want to join in, me and a bunch of mates have a settlement set up on the Reddit PVE server (minecraft multiplayer survival address: p.nerd.nu)

Your company is greatly welcome at our town (Grid Coordinates -17XX,11XX).

Ever played with 4 deadringer spies in a game? I have, dominated all 4 of them. Deadringer spies are not hard to kill, you just make it hard on yourself because you have to kill them then and there while the deadringer is the counter to the instant death a spy class should have and delays it for just a little bit. Know where they go, memorize the spots for metal and health, if they get away fine, leave them be and just watch your back. Things getting too hard on your end with a flare gun? Switch to shotgun, kill the duelists at their own games, juke, don't jump. Don't waste time chasing when its not worth it, relax and just wait for them to come back. Also it pisses them off knowing theres a pyro around checking spies and stuff and as a deadringer spy I feel the worst when I just recharged my watch and I need to deadring again without getting any kills.

I don't even chase those dead ringer spies now, if teammates got killed by them then that's unfortunate. You can't really 1 on 1 marking for every spies, if you are lucky you would have ignited them when you kill them with flamethrower, otherwise the dead ringer spy must uncloak behind you somewhere or went back. But for pub servers spies would not go back after they have cloaked because they wanted to kill you, so they must uncloaked somewhere behind after a few seconds.

I don't even chase those dead ringer spies now, if teammates got killed by them then that's unfortunate. You can't really 1 on 1 marking for every spies, if you are lucky you would have ignited them when you kill them with flamethrower, otherwise the dead ringer spy must uncloak behind you somewhere or went back. But for pub servers spies would not go back after they have cloaked because they wanted to kill you, so they must uncloaked somewhere behind after a few seconds.

Most of the time you would spy check them even without pyro if you are playing scout / engineer / soldier if you are free with shotguns.

TF2 is about shooting teammates to check spies. Some people don't understand it and named themselves to show their own stupidity.

It is frustrating when the enemy-disguise-run-towards-you-spy dominate the pub even I keep on jarating them.
Everytime its just me chasing and turns out I need to DM their enforcers. Always good to have no-sccope practice right?...

Im waiting for d3 and Dota2, will you join me my beloved Kurneko

Well Dota2 takes too much time commitment to play(you have to be so good at it to enjoy it with random players, really)

As for D3, I think I will be getting Torchlight 2 instead of Diablo 3.

Oh yes, did I mention this? http://openttd.org

It will be fun if we run a transport company together lol.

not open TTD again!!! cl!

Open TTD sounds fun, I used to play Transport Tycoon Deluxe and it was a lot of fun.

Openttd is fun I guess. But I think the hosting model will be like terraria(reset after a month or two)

And so I have been buying many games with my metal/keys/unusual..

That being said, we should like arrange a HSP TF2 meetup in Hong Kong or something. Get a chance to meet up with the folks, discus world news, flirt, get drunk and pass out (though not necessarily in that order

Nanosheep do you really want to flirt with others in a group of 95%+ guys and have underage people pass out drunk around you?
xD
Well, if you want to I don't mind, just sayin'

On-topic though it IS pretty annoying, with heavies camping that broken corner on Lakeside with a medic and 512 DPS, have 3 Dr. Enforcicle spies on the enemy team, seeing Crutch Liberty Launcher soldiers day in and day out...
Especially as a pyro =.=