Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
With this new feature i cant upload anything, site does not load my account's inventory. Can withdraw with no problem though.

Upd. Now when it took so long to load inventory, why do i have to search from every gift, card, wallpaper, key or smile when i just need to see steam gifts in same order as i see them in my account. For example i need to upload 10 or more different gifts, i ether have to find them among smiles/wallpapers cause nothing is sorted by bought / alphabetical order, or i have to use "search" 10 times to find them which is not cool. What was wrong with old deposit button and standart steam trade offer style?
Replies

yes, dear dispenser.tf owners and admins, please, stop crush our lovely site

Please offer exchange & deposit as options? I have 5000 items in my inventory and this takes forever to load.

Leave this excahange feature if you wish, but PLEASE allow us to send simple tradeoffers to bots... Sending tradeoffer is simplest way to both withdraw and send items to bot. PLEASE bring it back!

Same here. 4000 items on my inventory, this is a problem here! :(

This will be a good and necessary change. Cara just did not implement it nicely because he pushed out a 50% finished function. Give him a few hours to fix the speed and it will be much better than before.

Technical Explanation: This change is mainly to eliminate the need for the bot to recognize and accept a trade offer. Instead all offers will be sent from the bot. Minimizing the errors caused by Steam API and greatly improve performance because bots do not have to keep checking for trade offers (reduce server pooling).

What will be done: Improve speed and categorized.

Thanks for the information.
Just a suggestion for future - it would be nice that items added for depositing/withdrawal would be visible somewhere, just like how it is when creating trade. Now i select some items in page one, navigate to page 2 to select more, and have to remember whats selected.

This will be a good and necessary change. Cara just did not implement it nicely because he pushed out a 50% finished function. Give him a few hours to fix the speed and it will be much better than before.

Technical Explanation: This change is mainly to eliminate the need for the bot to recognize and accept a trade offer. Instead all offers will be sent from the bot. Minimizing the errors caused by Steam API and greatly improve performance because bots do not have to keep checking for trade offers (reduce server pooling).

But now can't send items from other accounts

the bot no accept receive trade offers only send trade offer to owner bot, before of the changes i can send trade offer to bot from other accounts

So neither transfer or the onsite purchase will work?

EDIT: If we want to withdraw a game/item which already in a trade, we have to remove it first from the trade now. With the deposit button it was MUCH faster. (Not even mention our main page still loads only ~5-6 trade, the rest of the trades don't show any picture so hard to find the trade which contains the game.)

Also, when the bots accepted our trade offers, a deposit was much easier, since we didn't have to hassle with trade offers' error messages. (and try to accept via browser - which could be a pain if steam guards request a code, and we can't trade through the website for 7 days)
(- I guess thats how our buyers feel. :P)

Why can't i see any option to withdraw my keys? ;-;

Why can't i see any option to withdraw my keys? ;-;

This is all done in the exchange option now.

maybe give an option to select backpack (tf2 / d2 /steam) , i have a lot of trash stuffs on my dota 2 bp which clunks up on the exchange window

maybe give an option to select backpack (tf2 / d2 /steam) , i have a lot of trash stuffs on my dota 2 bp which clunks up on the exchange window

yes please this would be great

I used the exchange button to withdraw keys and deposit games but none of the games appear in my panel now. (all the copies of Borderlands 2 GotY and a few others)

EDIT: If we want to withdraw a game/item which already in a trade, we have to remove it first from the trade now. With the deposit button it was MUCH faster. (Not even mention our main page still loads only ~5-6 trade, the rest of the trades don't show any picture so hard to find the trade which contains the game.)
)
This is a point need to be implemented for sure, give us a option to select used games.