Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hey

To elaborate my query, let me take an example.
Suppose a person has asked 9 keys for a game, & he has valued 1 Key = 8 ref in his shop. If I want to purchase that game for refs & scraps instead of keys, then how can I do it ??

My question maybe a bit silly, but this is the thing I haven't been able to figure out since over 8 months of my joining in here.

Any suggestions/possible solutions would be appreciable.

Thank You.

Edit: I think it's done using credits deposited in here, but the credit usage option to buy items from dispenser is broken. Please do see to it.
Replies

You cannot. You can only substitute metal with keys if the trade asks for metal, but not the other way.

You cannot. You can only substitute metal with keys if the trade asks for metal, but not the other way.

But then what's the use of assigning how many refined we acknowledge to be 1 key worth ?

But then what's the use of assigning how many refined we acknowledge to be 1 key worth ?

For the reason I said above: To buy with key instead of ref if a trade asks for ref.

Anyway, this is an almost obsoleted feature.