Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hey,
I bought CS:GO for 4 keys from "eXe.'s Item Shop" and the gift got rejected.
The transaction ID is: 1355114
Steam says the gift isn't paid so I can't play it anymore.
What can I do?
Replies

If your gift is revoked, write Steam support ticket.

I wrote a ticket.

But on a help page there is written they can't refund it when the gift was traded away another person?

I wrote a ticket.

But on a help page there is written they can't refund it when the gift was traded away another person?

CS:GO is still in your library.. Are you sure it got revoked? Or did a gift disappear from your inventory, perhaps? Steam Support can and will return your keys if it got revoked. Open a ticket and include a screenshot of the payment related message you speak of and one of your trading history showing that you traded it for keys. They'll return your keys in a few days. Or just talk to the owner of the bot you bought from. This has nothing to with dispenser.tf.

I wrote a ticket.

You will have to ask them, as there is nothing I can do here anyway.

I wrote a ticket.

CS:GO is still in your library.. Are you sure it got revoked? Or did a gift disappear from your inventory, perhaps? Steam Support can and will return your keys if it got revoked. Open a ticket and include a screenshot of the payment related message you speak of and one of your trading history showing that you traded it for keys. They'll return your keys in a few days. Or just talk to the owner of the bot you bought from. This has nothing to with dispenser.tf.

Thank you for your help. It's not about my GO, I gifted it to a friend and it got revoked from his library. But I try to get them back from the support. Thank you!

I think it's better if you try to contact the bot owner first. Maybe he'll give you a refund. Reporting it directly to support might get his bot trade banned. Sorry for meddling. I'm just concerned about the bot owner. He's probably just a reseller. :/

I think it's better if you try to contact the bot owner first. Maybe he'll give you a refund. Reporting it directly to support might get his bot trade banned. Sorry for meddling. I'm just concerned about the bot owner. He's probably just a reseller. :/

I already talked to him. He said he can't refund it now. And yes he's a reseller but he got enough copies spare or TF2 keys so he could refund me but he doesn't want to. So I reported it.

I already talked to him. He said he can't refund it now. And yes he's a reseller but he got enough copies spare or TF2 keys so he could refund me but he doesn't want to. So I reported it.

Ohh. So he's risking his bot/account getting banned. I had this same issue before but I refunded everyone who bought the gifts from me. After doing that, I sent a message to support and they helped me out even though the copies were already traded away (gifts traded to my bot and buyers got it from there). Support gave all my keys back. Happened twice, they helped me twice. One reason why I offer full refund to people. And I don't mind not getting my keys back. It's the sellers fault to begin with. xD Anyway, good luck with your case. I'm sure you'll get your keys back. :)

I got 28 cs:go revoked that have been bought from "eXe.'s Item Shop". We are trying to resolve this issue with the shop owner now. He traded those copies from some scammer.