Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
It's on Team Fortress 2 blog:

http://www.teamfortress.com/truemeaning/

If the comic is released today then it's quite possible that the actual update will be released tomorrow. But the most anticipating matter is whether everyone will get a Christmas key, including F2P accounts.
Replies

PYRO UPDATE CONFIRMED

ENGI UPDATE CONFIRMED

Hell yeah!

NEW GUNS = WTFOMGBBQ! NO!

The new maps appeared to be very laggy for me. Maybe I was playing that on a 32er server.

OP weapons confirmed

The cicle and holiday punch are fun to play, buy sadly most players here are F2P, and you seldom meet another guy with the Christmas stuff equipped.

cp_foundry is not the choke to death type map, so it's probably very bad in pub games...

The cicle and holiday punch are fun to play, buy sadly most players here are F2P, and you seldom meet another guy with the Christmas stuff equipped.

cp_foundry is not the choke to death type map, so it's probably very bad in pub games...

cp_foundry suffers from the same problem as cp_steel: Its not a stalemate narrow corridor killbox and is too easy to steamroll.

I quote from an old tf2 forum post:

CP_steel is added: It's a great a/d map where blue has a very good chance to win. Every point is pretty well balanced with sentries never really dominating and multiple routes to each point, allowing flanking and such. Every class has a place!

With the overwhelming crowd that loves 16v16 spamming, I would say cp_foundry will be eternally forgotten after everyone got the hat...

But, since cp_steel gained some recognition in our regulars, I hope cp_foundry will be the same, so I can keep it in our server map cycle and it won't be as boring. The map cycle list is reduced in size continuously, at this rate later it will only left cp_dustbowl and pl_goldrush.