Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Trade error and my refs stuck at my bot and cannot detected by web, how to fix this?
Replies

It's fixed for you.

It's fixed for you.

fixed, but after I tried to trade them again, I got stuck again, please fix it asap and is there a tips for exchange the refs?

It's fixed for you.

fixed, but after I tried to trade them again, I got stuck again, please fix it asap and is there a tips for exchange the refs?

I do not see any problem about the metal (I could take them in a test environment) so I guess it is not a problem about the bot. You could try to withdraw fewer at a time (like only 50 each trade) and see if the situation improves.

It's fixed for you.

I do not see any problem about the metal (I could take them in a test environment) so I guess it is not a problem about the bot. You could try to withdraw fewer at a time (like only 50 each trade) and see if the situation improves.

I got stuck again, tried 145 metal, sorry I don't see this message earlier before I trade them, fix it again, please. I really appreciate this. Thank you so much. :D