Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
What gifts do you got from Valve?

I have a coal, Half Life 2 with Lost Coast and a 50% off Valve games coupon redeemable after 2nd Jan 2012.

Replies

Anyone interested to sell your coal? Im interesting in buying 6 more coals.

I have 3 coal, a 25% city interactive coupon and a 50% valve coupon

Come to think about it, coal is sad as hell.

Given that so many objectives in the Valve gift grab gives you a coal, there will be millions of coal when Valve begin to draw the prize. With only 1500 or 1600 prize receivers, getting a prize with coal is less than mark six prize.

Crafting a gift with 7 coal is also unfeasible, since the gifts can be just coupon to some very sad game which is selling in Steam.

And the coupon is not usable until the sale is over.

got a couple of 33% and 55% coupon...

FFFFFFF a coupon for a game not available in HK!? I wish I am in Australia now.

I want Half Life 1....I can buy with 4 refine...

I want Half Life 1....I can buy with 4 refine...

not the complete set yea? I trade you la

So far I've got -25% valve, Jamestown Deluxe pack and two coals.

PS. I've got HL2, HL2:EP1 for sale as well. (did not obtain from holiday)

PSS I think i found a forum bug, if you use quote command and end your post with a bracket, the whole post would be highlighted, like this. Basicly it doesnt function from quoting what ever is in bracket, it starts to find the close bracket from the end instead from after the quote: function)

Tofu: This bug is known and I'm trying to fix it, thank you very much for your reporting, if you see more shit happens in any HSP.HK services please don't hesitate to report.

You have the Half Life 1 or Half Life 1: Source? Kuroneko got a Half Life 1: Source and I wish I have mine to play with him, if you trade me the old Half Life 1 then Kuroneko will need another...

I changed the quotation mark-up in the message body and it should work better, but for all old messages I will need to update the message body manually.

Two copies of HL1, 1 copy of L4D2 and 1 copy of Killing Floor is bought. Anyone would like to play these games with us?

I would like to try killing floor =D

1 Frozen Synapse, 1 EYE, 1 Frozenbyte bundle in my hands.

Valve confirmed that there are no longer thrid party game drops nor holiday hats.

WHY??? WHY???

Gambling addiction is bad...