Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Yesterday after I was kfced my desktop also kfced at the same moment.

The Antec True Power New 550 died with smoke and fire, furthermore it didnt cut the power, everything in the box are running crazy and Im sure that some other components gone with it. I didn't even have enough computer components to troubleshoot which hardware pieces I need to replace right now. Might as well replace the whole thing it's a few years old anyway.

This Antec True Power New is the second one I have that fail with fire and smoke. Failing is no problem but with fire and continue to provide power in the box is surely a dangerous thing.

I had sent complaint emails to Antec but they care a fuck.

Never buy more Antec I will say. Just go to NewEgg and see everyone are fucking Antec for their True Power New series. Their business is just a scam with advertisements - who cares about what the products look like 2 years after sale?
Replies

kfced :D

kfc is dangerous, you should know that. Never ever touch that again.

Sad if I was not sitting in front of the box getting kfced that shit might kfced my home with w+m1...I might be sleeping in the street right now...

I am sorry rico! I'll treat you KFC next time :)

I'm sorry to hear you and your desktop got kfced

Well change to another one isn't bad, I'm quite tried to that dual core Athlon-XP since it's really sluggish to run anything today, and buying an i5 isn't that expensive right now since memory are cheap as hell (4G / $135), with the processor and display card speed nowadays you don't really need to care about the speed of those memory sticks, and stocking up a new computer with 16G is fun.

i5, bay dor siu siu i7 la :P