Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
I want to train my pyro in 1 vs 1, but the MGE server doesn't allow you to choose pyro.
Replies

This may need changes made to the MGE mod itself, but My Gaming Edge had been defunct a month ago, plus they are some hardcore traditional competitive players, so I doubt if it will be done.

Right in the config file:
PHP Code:
//"classes" "soldier demoman scout sniper"
// Allowed classes for this arena. if player's class not allowed then player will be switched to first allowed class
Just have to add pyro.

Its a mass replace, theres more than 70 occurances about this classes in arena.

Don't know if everything will still work, since theres some other kill tracking etc things may need some more changes.

may i ask it wt we could gain in pyro 1 on 1 training? (Not offence, serious)

I don't really know too, may be a soldier vs pyro duel you can learn the rocket deflection, but pyro vs pyro is probably the same as melee duel.

I don't really know too, may be a soldier vs pyro duel you can learn the rocket deflection, but pyro vs pyro is probably the same as melee duel.

Or same as scout scatter gun duel without double jump / fast movement. MGE does not have an arena designed for airblast training. If you want to practice airblast you should open a tr_walkway instead.

Or same as scout scatter gun duel without double jump / fast movement. MGE does not have an arena designed for airblast training. If you want to practice airblast you should open a tr_walkway instead.

Rico probably means a MGE fight with a soldier, and also there are no unlockable weapons on a listen Walkway server, the only thing we can do to simulate the unlockables is by increasing the timescale.