Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
So I tried out the HSP Killing Floor server recently and admittedly I enjoyed it. A server that's low-ping and that I know would probably be on most of the time.
However, I joined today only to see it changed to a modded 20-player local perks mutator server.
I quite dislike this kind of modding, and I want to know if it's going to stay that way.
Replies

Well, the most stupid idea about KF is the level grinding and the low player limit. Leveling in KF has no point, the player limit is so low that even a little group of friends won't fit into a server, so we try the modding way to see if it will make it more fun. The only change in my mind right now is giving everyone level 6 when joined, completely removing leveling from KF.

The default way of playing KF is too slow and boring.

Well, the most stupid idea about KF is the level grinding and the low player limit. Leveling in KF has no point, the player limit is so low that even a little group of friends won't fit into a server, so we try the modding way to see if it will make it more fun. The only change in my mind right now is giving everyone level 6 when joined, completely removing leveling from KF.

The default way of playing KF is too slow and boring.

Agree.
No point in grinding, not like there's a storyline or talent tree when u level

It feels like that I'm living in a dream then, the levelling and stats aren't legitimate with Steam, and when I connect to another server I wake up from that dream...